Intro

(BIG DISCLAIMER: before anyone starts blowing shit at me for making this a Male Reader story, I want everyone to know that I am aware of Tegan being bisexual and I'm happy for her in every way. She deserves just as much happiness as every single one of us and I will continue to support her for as long as I can.

That being said, I wouldlike to wish all of you a great time reading, even if I went a bit into hyperdrive at first.)

---------------------------------------------------------

Life isn't always fair to either of us. Some people get the long end of the stick and live a happy life with no trouble whatsoever, the others get the last bit and suffer day by day. It was hard to get around and yet, there was hope. Hope that things would get better. Hope that one day everyone on earth could live in peace with each other and that mankind was united at last.

One of the people who were more on the suffering side was none other than Tegan Nox.

She was wrestling in NXT, yet several injuries derailed her march. A torn ACL, MCL, lateral collateral ligament, meniscus and patellar dislocation. Things didn't look too well as she was currently recovering from another torn ACL that put her out of action for an indefinite amount of time. Fans and friends all around the world were heartbroken when they heard the news, hoping that Tegan would be able to return sooner rather than later and make a real impact again.

On the other end of the spectrum, there's Y/N L/N, a young, charismatic and talented man who is also currently out of action with an injury. His however didn't come from a match or a backstage attack. His came in the form of a gun shot.

It was just after a press conference when it happened

It was just after a press conference when it happened. Y/N took some pictures with fans and autographed a few things until a seering pain hit his left hip. Apparently someone brought a gun, despite security checking everything over. Nobody knew who the assailant was, but the case was still being investigated at this point.