Chapter 1. Fallen into your arms.

Clarifications:

Baka : Stupid in Japanese

Y / N : your name

() : Thought

{} : Action

Y / N Uchiha is a boy of 10 years, he goes to the ninja academy of the hidden village of the leaf.

He is a serious boy focused on his purposes, he does not like to fail in things and is very careful with every action.

It is the best in its class, but still he does not neglect his training, typical of an Uchiha.

Despite his young age, he already has the Sharingan, and not only that, but he also recently obtained the Mangekyou Sharingan, level two of the normal Sharingan.

He is an only child, that did not bother him, he was basically the spoiled child of the family, his father was one of the strongest Uchihas, and his mother could be compared to Fugaku Uchiha, the leader and representative of the entire clan.

On the contrary, Obito Uchiha is a stubborn and joking boy, is always attracting attention and is very weak in the shinobi sense, at the age of 13 he still does not have the Sharingan but he does have a stupidity that surpasses any boy in the village.

The seals do not come out well, he is always fighting with Kakashi and he is obsessed with Rin, but what he does not know is that that obsession was going to direct Y / N.

07;21am

Y / N was running through the village heading towards the ninja academy which he was late for.

The academy started at 07:30 and it took 10 minutes to go.

Y / N : Shit! I'm late again! When I finish the academy I have to go buy another alarm clock.. (If only I hadn't been practicing with the sword I wouldn't have broken it..)

To which Y / N was the least distracted, he collided with a boy of medium height, jet black hair, blue jacket with orange details, dark blue pants, white and orange glasses, a konoha headband and the Uchiha's symbol in the back.

???: Watch out!

Y / N closed his eyes in shock and when he opened them he found a scene that he did not like at all.

The unknown boy was holding him by the waist wedding style.

Y / N blushed at such action from the stranger and quickly let go of him.

Y / N: Sorry! I was distracted and didn't look where I was going!

???: Oh, nothing's wrong, hey, looking at your physique you look 10, shouldn't you be in the-..?

Y / N: Shit! The academy! I have to go!

Y / N didn't even let the stranger say something and ran away.

¿?: Who was that?

???: I don't know but is cute..

¿?: Obito are you?..

Obito: E-Eh?! What?! I'm not gay! It would be very rare!

?¿: Obito don't be homophobic!

¿?: I agree with Rin.

Obito: I'm not homophobic, but I'm not gay either!

Rin: Yes Yes, whatever you say.

¿?: You can tell that you liked that boy.

Obito: Do not be stupid! I do not even know his name! Bakakashi!