Chapter 2. Sunset.

Previously..

Obito- Yeah, oh, What do you think if you come with me and my team to train all together?

Y / N- But I don't even have the ninja headband..

Obito- And that? Come on! We will help you with your training just like maybe you will help us!

Y / N- Uh.. Okey..

Y / N knew very well that he shouldn't stop doing his usual training and he shouldn't be distracted by an idiot like Obito but something encouraged him from within to go with them.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A few hours passed, I was training with Obito and his team until nightfall.

Kakashi- I'm leaving..

Rin- Me too!

(Minato was long gone)

Obito- Okey! Bye Rin!

Rin- Bye Obito! {It goes}

Kakashi- Bye Obi--

Obito- Shut up Bakakashi! >:U

Kakashi- {Sighs} You'll never change.. {it goes}

Obito- ..-^-..

Y / N- It is already dusk..

Obito- Oh! Wait!

Obito took Y / N's hand and led her to a nearby forest.

Y / N- What is this site?

Obito- Just wait..

They were walking for a while until they came to a lake with a waterfall, there was a rock on the shore that Obito sat on.

Y / N- It is..

Obito- {look at Y / N} Beautiful? Truth?

Y / N blushed and nodded as he sat next to Obito as they watched the sunset.

The lake water reflected the orange and red lights emitted by the sun.. Meanwhile, Obito was looking at the waterfall, that scene looked like something out of a Disney movie..

POV Y / N

I was admiring the landscape and without realizing it I ended up resting my head on Obito's shoulder.. He just smiled and half hugged me with one arm getting closer to him..

Obito- Y / N..

Y / N- Yes?

Obito- Is it wrong for a boy to love another boy?

Y / N- Of course not! Everyone can love who they want regardless of gender..

Obito- Oh, thanks!

Y / N- Why you ask?

Obito- Curiosity..

Y / N- Ohh! You like Kakashi!

Obito- W-What?! No!

Y / N- {lets go of Obito, standing in front of him}  Yes! You like Kakashi!

Obito- Dammit! I like you!

I blush like I never imagined.. What am I supposed to do right now?!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

There was silence for an hour.. We were watching the sunset without saying anything until it got dark..