Chapter 3. Ninja.

Previously...

Y / N- {laugh too} Who is a good boy?~ {pat pat xD}

Obito- Jeje! I! I am it!

We were laughing for a long time, I really felt great by his side..

=============================

Hours passed and we continued talking as if there were nothing around us, without anything worrying us, without anything bothering us.

It was already around one in the morning and we kept talking.
I started to get sleepy so I yawned and leaned on Obito's shoulder.

I realized that it was too late so I said goodbye to Obito and went home.
I got to my house and went up to my room trying not to make noise, I lay down on the bed and started reading.
I heard they were opening the door so I quickly put the book down and pretend I was asleep.

Dad- You arrive an hour and a half late. You won't be leaving in a week, you will only be leaving to go to the academy..

He didn't even let me answer him and he slammed the door.

I sighed tiredly, turned off the bedside lamp, put the book away, and went to sleep.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The next day I woke up at 6am, I took a shower and got dressed, went to breakfast, took my backpack and went quickly to the academy, today the academy began an hour before as we were going to do the exams to be a ninja and then the teachers will tell the teams and introduce us to the news senseis.

Student random lol- But we are odd, there will be a student who will be without team!

Sensei/Teacher- Oh, yeah.. Mm.. Uchiha Y / N.

Y / N- Uh? Something happens?

Sensei/Teacher- Due to your high level you will enter Minato's team, with Obito, Kakashi and Rin.

I was about to jump for joy, I was going to be on the same team as Obito!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The next day I woke up at 5am, took a shower, got dressed, took my ninja weapons, took the sword, placing it in a sheath that was tied to my back and headed to the training ground.

I arrived first of all so I sat in the shade of a tree and leaned me to rest a bit..

I woke up as I felt that they were moving my shoulders..

Rin- Wake up! Hey! Obito's boyfriend! Are u ok?

I didn't even think about looking at him, I knew he was from my team and she also knew it since our sensei had to tell my future colleagues, but, hearing that..

I jumped up as if my life depended on it..

Y / N- U-Uh?! What did you call me?!

Rin- {laugh} Obito's boyfriend..

Y / N- I'm not his boyfriend.

Rin- It seems that if.. {laugh}

Y / N- Ugh.. Shut up! {Look away flushed}

A while later he apologized for his annoying joke, let's start talking, she was a pretty nice girl in my opinion..

Suddenly a silver-haired boy arrives accompanied by a blonde..

Rin- Hi Kakashi, Hi sensei!

Kakashi- Hi.

Minato- Hi, {Approaches Y / N) My name is Minato, Are you the new right?

Y / N- Uh.. Yeah.. My name is Y / N, Do I call you Minato or sensei?

Minato- You can call me whatever you want.. {Smile}

Y / N- Oh, ok Minato-Sensei.. And obito? I understand that he goes to this team..

Kakashi- He always came late..

Obito- {comes running here} That's not true stupid Bakakashi!

Kakashi- Yeah, yeah.. Whatever..

After the presentations we were training until 2pm when we all went to our houses to eat..

============================

Hi! I know it is a short chapter but I have neither time nor imagination besides that I have more stories that I have to continue writing.

Vote if you liked it, comment what you think and follow me if you want more!

=============================

👉🎶 SA-YŌ-NA-RA🎶👈