The journey of a hero(4)

In floor 23 while Hedin was in charge of clearing the paths and searching for any injured adventurers he kept his eyes on a certain direction , where the loki familia went. 

Hedin( what are they up to ?) 

Hedin(did someone from their familia got stucked somewhere? or ...)

Hedin( would they really be looking for him too?)

Hedin( no ,  i dont think Finn would allow them , they went in an expidtion just to avoid any unessarry confilcts , but i cant help but be anxious)

Hedin:" sigh! Allen just come back quickly!"

Meanwhile Bete and Tiona managed to find some hiding parties among the rocks 

the adventurers :" thank you , you saved our lifes , i really appreciate your kindnss"

Bete angry :" oi if you have some strengh left , can you tell me what the hell really happend here , those freya familias didnt want to give us a straight answer"

the adventurer hesitated :" i dont remember much , but we got news about rabbit foot , ah i mean Lunar freya was somewhere here , and we wanted to get him for the reward"

Tiona:" tsk ! you guys are really greedy , why you put yourselves in this stupid conflict just for some money from that wierd goddess"

Adventurer head drops" yeah you are right  , we were stupid and reckless" 

Adventurer then starts loosing his mind:" Ah i remembered now ! Ah , where is he ? did he go away ?"

Bete:" if you mean the people who destroyed this floor , there is no trace of them   , freya familia said that it was Evilus who was behind this"

the adventurer loose it completly" Evilus my ass ! "

tiona :" hei what the hell is wrong with you"

The adventurer continue :"it was that monster! LUNAR freya he is  a really a monster he was baiting us like  birds in a cage , and when he get many people behind his head he then destroyed this floor to kill us all ! i dont know why but his strengh is not of a level 5 , when he almost reached the exist of the floor 23 he launched his attack , me and my party were far behind we almost gave up on the chase at that time ,but then that bright light came and the whole floor turned red  , people who were ahead of us were completly burned   , you wont find their traces  even if you search! please save me i dont want to stay in this place anymore , if he comes back even you wont be able to stop  a demon like him" 

Tiona:" this.. ! he lost his mind bete"

Bete:" yeah he is really shocked that he cant even remember from where he got hitted"

the adventurer screams again:" i am not lying , i saw it with my own eyes , beleive me please"

Bete:" just wait here i ll go see if anyone is around , then we ll take you to the entrance of the floor , help should arrive here soon" 

Bete( tsk , i really dont like whats going here , that little rabbit destroying a whole floor even Riveria cant pull up something like this , this guy must be really hullicinating , but if it is true......) 

 *******

Meanwhile Fels is using his magic to pass unnoticed from the other adventurers in the upper floors 

Fels( the situation doesnt look good, i need to inform Ouranus , if bell cranel was the one who did this , there should be at least many who wittnessed it ) 

Fels takes out the crysta:" Ouranus , we need to stop the spreed of information in Rivira before Rumors gets out" 

Ouranus:" yeah , i already informed the guild memebers , that they should mention EVILUS ATTACK when they reach there  , also except for people who saw him , no one would beleive a level 5 can do that anyway ,, just continue on"

Fels :" i understand"

 meanwhile in 24 floor tunnels Aiz and tione were searching around  back and forth for a hours 

Tione:" nee  Aiz we ve been here for hours , there is nothing here , even monsters why are we still searching" 

Aiz " because of this" and she showed her  a piece of torned cap with Ash on it ,

Tione:" hmm , it looks like a piece of salamnder robe, and there is ash on it , somone was running from the fire and hid here" 

Tione:" but still that doesnt mean they stayed here all that time"

Tione:" i this happend to me , i ll be swiming in the 25 waters right now to cool up"

Aiz:" lets look around more , if not we go back "

Tione:" okay!"

Aiz and tione kept searching  for a while but they couldnt find any other traces any where and so  they went out   and were going back to join Bete . then Aiz felt a  certain presence of a certain person , but she couldnt detect where he was , she knew because she met him before

then from a certain direction , fels emerged from his invisibilty 

Tione:" eeeee , a ghost! Aiz do you see it ?"

Aiz:" thats not a ghost "

Tione:" do you know him?"

Aiz:" yeah , he works with Ouranus-sama"

Fels:" it is true , we meet again Sword princess , what brought you here"

Aiz:" i am looking for someone"

Fels:" do you mean bell cranel ? many people are looking for him these days, whats your reason?"

Aiz:" i need to talk to him, i have to ask him something"

Aiz:" do you know where he is?"

 Fels keep silence for a while 

then says :" one , .... only you can come sword princess"

Tione": oi Aiz whats with this wierd guy, like am going to allow you  to , Aiz!"

Aiz:" fine , i ll go , Tione can you wait for me those adventurers on the hill "

Tione:" Aiz! why are you doing this?"

Aiz:" i ll be fine ,  even if something happend i can get out "

Tione:" aaah , fine but you got 2 hours , if you dont come back by then,  i ll come and start destroying everything on my way!"

Aiz smiles " fine "

Fels :" then lets move"

after walking for a while silently fels breaks the silence:" i am really surprised by your decision , Bell is lucky for sure , so many people caring about him" 

Aiz keep silence 

Fels :" i am sure he ll keep growing up , and one day he 'll  become a hero of Orario and dungeon too , if that time comes ,would you stay by his side and help him sword princess?"

Aiz;" i will , bell and i promised each other to get stronger and fight together "

fels was surprised , if he had face he would be smiling right now 

Fels;" both of you are really amazing children" 

then he keeps slience again  and they went inside the tunnels that Aiz and tione were in  and didnt find anything 

then fels turns around 

 "i know what happend last time betwenn you and bell and weine the Vouivre , so  i would really appreciate if you refrain from attacking them when we get in , also i would like you to keep this place a secret from everyone ,bell had fought allot to make them a home to hide themselves from both monsters and adventurers so please respect his choice"

AIz" i understand"

Fels;" thank you , then lets go in"