Chapter 3 Why?

Hey guys. This was a fun chapter to make. I hope you enjoyed it. Right now I'm working on a YouTube Channel. That's the reason why I barely publishing chapters. You'll see

Again though, I you enjoyed this. If you want to support me futurr, subscribe to my channel on YouTube.

Channel here

The next day,

Misty's POV,

Ever since I became the permanent Cerulean Gym Leader, courtesy of my lazy sisters, things have been pretty boring. I wake up, bicker with my sisters, eat, do a few gym battles, bicker with my sisters, feed the Pokemon. And yeah BICKER WITH MY SISTERS and then sleep.

I mean really, nothing much changes at all. I feel like I'm in a time loop. The closest thing you can even call " change' was when my best friend, now my sister's boyfriend pretty much staying here.

Sure, they care for each other, but Daisy tries so hard to get Manuel's attention, even he seems uncomfortable at times.

Speaking of Manuel, he's the only one helping me feed the Pokemon, while my sisters just do what they want.

All done.

He said, wiping the sweat off of his forehead.

Finally!!

I said with a relieved sigh.

Now that the Pokemon were fed, they were free to roam anywhere.

I was about to say something, but as usual, Manuel beat me to it.

Misty, do you have a second?

He asked randomly.

Yeah? Why?

Do you know what kind of flowers Daisy likes?

This is the first time I've seen Manuel nervous. Usually, he's upbeat. What's changed?

Why do you even ask? It's in her name, you idiot.

I told him, taking pleasure in punching him in the head.

Ow!!!

He complained, trying to rub off the pain.

Really though. What does she like? I mean, it can't be that, can it?

He asked.

You're smarter than you look.

I retorted.

Thanks... Wait.

White roses.

Huh?

She likes white roses.

Walking away for the moment, I looked for my Pokemon.