𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

sometimes i wonder if you still ever think about me, i've convinced myself i'm over you, done with you... but there isn't a day where you're not in my mind. i will never confess to you, as knowing you, you would say something if you're still thinking of me. you like my posts, view my story's, snap me and all of that but we don't talk.

i wonder if your friends bring me up. i mean, i only talk to one of yours now. When he's with you he sends pics of you "look who it is". It makes my heart drop

remember? we helped each other, we told each other stuff we had never told everyone. Do you forget your secrets are still safe with me, or do you worry?

sometimes i think you'll come back. but then i realise you never will, we lost us. you were the first boy i ever loved. and i wouldn't be here if you weren't holding my hand through the hard times.

i worry i'll see you at a party,i'll be wasted and spill my heart out to you. I avoid parties for that reason, so i don't see you.

I am over you, i'm not over us, how i felt, how you felt about me, i had never ever had that connection.

In all honesty i have had relationships since you but they weren't the same. I didn't love them, like i loved you.

i hope you know you are an amazing boy. and you've been so much and you've helped me get through some of what i've been through.

if we never speak again, please remember how much i loved you.