Misery with rage!!!

The following words your eyes are about to spot are full of rageViewers discretion is adviced. Don't make your eyes burn. 😈😈😈

Ruby's POV
I walked slowly to the sick bay of the bank. Where I saw Aunty Mabel standing beside my dad. I drew closer and closer to the bed. When I saw dad he looked like a sardine ripped apart by a giant grizzly bear. He was like a stick and was completely dehydrated, different from what Aunt Mabel told me. He was in a coma.

"I must take my leave for now", she said. "You lied to me!", I shouted so angry. "Oh no you've misunderstood the whole issue, I did that so that you won't risk your life, to come here....
But you did. Immediately without any haste, I took the gun and pointed it at her. You did this, didn't you? ANSWER ME!!!

"Oh no!, Ruby you ain't gonna do that right", she said cunningly. "Then I blacked out. It felt like I was hit by someone from behind. After I woke up, I was severely weak. I managed to get up and to head for the exit, when the door was locked. I banged and banged it for minutes. Until I heard "Ruby!?", it was my dad. I hugged him with great speed. "Dad, I think Aunt Mabel's a hypocrite", I said. 'It can be', he replied. 'It depends'.
Tears descended from my eyes, then my dad cooed, "E- Everything's gonna be a-alright". He squeezed my palm tightly into his and I could feel the deep expression of his love.

I stood up and banged the door harder than ever and yelled 'H-help'. Until Edwin arrived. He bolted the door open. "Where's that daughter of a bitch.., I'm not done with her yet...", I roared.

"Mind your language"., my dad said

"Why she's there.", Edwin breathed.

"She must pay for this.", I said running towards the hallway.

Aunty Mabel's POV
I hid in the bathroom, sat on the toilet took my phone entered the password and headed to WhatsApp, to text Jerry.

Me: Excellent work done

Jerry: As always 🤡

Me: I need to escape from here, it seems I've been noticed that I rather killed.... you know Major

Jerry: don't worry 😈 the runaway plan is on. Just come outside through the sewage system.

Me: kk on my way

I put on my Adidas hoodie and my beach sunglasses to disguise. I crawled through the sewage system. And oh goodness!, this smell could kill an elephant. I was all smelly. I got down unnoticed by my other colleagues and threw myself into the Jeep car and Jerry sped off.
"Jerry I'm in great TROUBLE if that daughter of a bitch gets hold of me, there's no stopping her.", I said loudly. The sound of the car engine was so loud. We sped off as I looked behind.

Edwin's POV
I stood there confused whether to chase after Ruby or take care of Mr. De- Graft. "Mr. De-Graft, I'll be right back. I ran like a hare, out of the building until I saw Ruby looking at glancing at a car heading away with great speed." 'They're gone", she cried. 'Let's chase em' "Let bygones be bygones" "Cmon let's head inside", I cooed. Patting her back like
my pet.
We went back to Mr. De-Graft.
(Coughing)

'Oh Mr. De-Graft should I bring you glass of water.'

"I guess so..." (Coughing)

"That bitch will pay for every single thing.", said Ruby.

I stood up and poured a glass of water for Mr. De-Graft.
'Here Sir'
'Grateful', he said calmly.

"C-can you give us some privacy?", he told Ruby.