The killer girl

This is like my first book I ever wrote so hope you like it ! And just to be clear this person is NOT ME I SWEAR ~ Destiny

__________________________

Chapter 1 : The Weird Sister

Some say I'm not normal. Some say I'm crazy. Some might say I kill people. There right, I'm not normal. I'm 33 years old and I'm stuck in a 9 year olds body. This all started when I was adopted as a 33 year old. I can make anyone think I'm a 9 year old just because I'm in a 9 year old body. I met this lady named Rachel and her husband Mark. I remember I was painting something and I remember Rachel saying "These are marvelous!". Mark said that too."Thank you" I said. Then they took me home. I saw a boy and a girl standing In front of me. Rachel said "This is your brother Danny and your sister Max". I waved at Max she's deaf ( :( ). Danny ignored me and went back to playing basketball (meanie). Me and Max went to play in the snow. I seen Rachel in the kitchen window washing the dishes watching us. I picked max up and I spun her around. Then I seen my boyfriend (who is 35) his name is Jake he came up to me and max. I grabbed a rock and killed him. "I didn't like him anyway" I said. Max looked at me like I was crazy. I said "It's okay his in heaven now" Max stared at me for a few minutes and then ran to Rachel. Later that day Danny hurt a bird playing paintball he cried and said "It was just an accident I didn't think it would hurt him". I grabbed a rock and said "Put him out of his misery" . "No, I cant" he said "Fine then I will" I said. *smashes* "He's in heaven now" I said (poor birdy) "What's wrong with you"Danny said . (I was so mean that day). When I was getting ready for bed I took a bath and locked the door, Rachel ran and banged on the door "Destiny, Destiny!". I opened the door. "Why did you lock the door?" Rachel asked. "I always lock the door" I said "Nah aw we do not lock doors in this house" Rachel said. "I can sing for you like I did at the orphanage to let then know I was alright" I said "Okay" she said. I sang "That's the story of that's the story of love" (WHAT?!?!). When I was singing Rachel looked in my dresser she saw my bible (diary) yanked it out of my dresser and pulled out this picture, she thought she heard me open the door so she put it back really quick when she got out of my room, I cracked the door and I looked at her when she was walking away. (creepy)

__________________________

Chapter 2 : Revenge

When I got out of the bath, the lady from the orphanage came to my house and said "I'm ready to take Destiny back to the orphanage" . When I heard that I ran to Max and said, "There's a lady trying to take me away, can you help me ?" I said in sign language. She said "Okay Destiny" . I ran with her outside and I explained to her what we are going to do then I pushed her out in the street and said "Now stay here okay" I said, she nodded then the lady in her car stopped when she almost hit Max, and Max started to cry silently then the lady ran up to her and said "Max ? Max" then I came up to her and hit the lady in the head with a rock . I said "Help me drag her body into the woods " I said , she nodded scared. After we did that we went back inside. Rachel looked at Max and said "What happened Max ?". I blocked Max and said " Nothing" I said eagerly. Rachel said "Okay?" Rachel looked at Max again and seen that she was upset. Then, Rachel walked away. Max ran to Rachel I was really mad because all Max really wanted was her "Mommy" Max is so stupid. Anyway after that I went back in my room put my make up on, put my hair up, put my black dress on and put my black high heels on. I went downstairs and went in the bathroom and put wacky gas in a tube and then I went to the living room and sat by Mark and gave him a shot with the wacky gas in it. And I said "Hey Marky Mark, I've always loved you don't you love me that way ?". I tried to kiss him but he wouldn't let me . I got mad and I said "Come on Mark let's get dirty shall we ?". Mark fell in my trap and kissed me we made love. We made out and I loved it. Then my mom got a call and the person on the phone said "That orphan has something wrong with her" Rachel said "What why?" . The dude said "Well shes a 33 year old but she's stuck in a 9 year old body" then Rachel said "Um then why would the orphanage give me a daughter like that?".

__________________________

Chapter 3 : Angry Killer

"Well, idk" said the dude. "Idk what does that mean" said Rachel " You dont know what idk means? Your weird then. It means'i dont know" said the dude. "Ohhhhh okay" Rachel said, the dude said "Anyway, GET YOUR KIDS OUT OF THERE,NOWWWWWWWW" and Rachel said "Well...okay then..I will....." Dude said "Ok". So Rachel hanged up and ran home and saw me and mark issuing. Mark didn't he was just kissing me and of course I didn't attention to her either cuz well, she's a bitch. Anyways,