Chapter 20: Danger Ahead

•••
Taehyung was currently limping through the hallways trying to get to class. It's been a couple days since Jungkook and him mated. But it still hurt so much. Though the omega wanted to go to school he didn't want to miss anything. Luckily for him he was ahead of his classmates so he technically missed nothing.

"Boo!". Taehyung screamed before hitting Jimin who was laughing his ass off. "Your so easy to scare you know that but that's not the issue right now...why are you limping?". Jimin had a smirk on his face while he saw Taehyung turn beat red.

"It's nothing ok absolutely nothing let's just head to class". Taehyung made his way in quickly finding his seat only to find Jennie and Lisa already sitting there. The male didn't want to be pushy so he just sat beside them on the empty seats.

"Oh Taehyung sorry here we will leave your seats". Jennie says while she stood up. Taehyung thanking her and sat on his seat Jimin doing the same. The two omega girls were currently up to something their plan working currently . They had to get Taehyung to the head Alpha soon or else they would get punished.

"Hey Tae do you want to have lunch with me and Lisa?". It was all about getting the smaller male to trust them and then give him to their Alpha, it was all too simple. Seeing that Taehyung was innocent and believes everyone.

Though the beta watching the whole thing wasn't easily tricked with their fake smiles and words. Jimin tilting his head in confusion. These girls never paid any attention to them until now. So the beta found that very suspicious.

"I'm actually having lunch with Jiminie but if you all don't mind would you like to have lunch together?". Taehyung says sweetly the girls sneering a bit before putting on a fake smile.

"Sure". Lisa says before going back to their seats. Jimin tapped Taehyungs shoulder which made the omega turn to him. "Yes Jimin?". The beta leaned forward to his ear before whispering. "Be careful with them Taetae".

The omega roles his eyes before he leaned forward and whispered. "Be nice Jiminie now focus on the lesson". The beta rolled his eyes and groaned he didn't like that feeling in his stomach.
•••
"We are proud of you son you scored a perfect one hundred on your test keep it up". Oh how fake that sounded of course his father would react this way. He saw it coming even during his test Jungkook hated him so much. As for his mother at-least she was ok.

"Thanks". Was all the true blood Alpha could mutter if he got such a fake response then he'll give a fake answer as well. His mother wasn't too please with that. "Quite acting like that Jungkook now go study your father and I have another business meeting in Japan". And just like that Jungkook was alone again in this big giant mansion.

"Fuck them". Jungkook hated them so much. If they didn't want a child in the first place then why have one? The raven sighed before he smiled thinking of Taehyung. The little male just made everything better for him. Which made Jungkook get a great idea.

He jumped out of the couch and got his car keys. He will visit Taehyung and bring him lunch. Jungkook smiled again at the thought of the omegas boxy smile. It made his heart flutter so much that it could be unhealthy.
•••
It was now currently lunch time Taehyung was leaning on Jimin whining. While Jennie and Lisa fakes their reactions towards the male. "Jiminie I wanted jajangmyeon and fries why didn't they have it".

Taehyung was so eager to eat this lunch time. Only to have that shattered when they didn't have his favourite item on the menu. Fortunetly as if in cue. Jungkook came walking in with Jajangmyeon and fries everyone staring at him in awe.

He was currently wearing black jeans and leather jacket with a white shirt and some timberlands. Jungkooks hair was styled so his eyes were slightly covered making him look intimidating and super hot. Jennie and Lisa were basically staring at him with heart eyes...well everyone was. Taehyung and Jimin tilting their heads in confusion as they stared at the omegas.

Until the omega felt a kiss on his nape his mark burning making him whimper. He turned only to jump up into his mates arms. Jungkook almost letting go of the food. Jimin quickly grabbing it from him and putting it on the table.

"Kookie what are you doing here?!". Taehyung was so excited and happy that his Alpha was here. But the little male was not too fond of the other people staring at his Alpha making him glare at them. Which made Jungkook chuckle because Taehyung looked like an angry puppy which made him look so adorable.

"I just missed you so much". Jungkook kissed the top of the omegas forehead before they both sat down. "I missed you too and t-thank you for the food". Taehyung says as his heart swells with love Jungkook was such a caring Alpha.

"You know Jungkook for a True blood Alpha your a softy". Jimin says teasingly before backing away as he saw Jungkooks eyes turned red. "You sure about that Jimin?". Taehyung roles his eyes at the other two before putting the food in the middle wanting to share.

"Stop it guys we should all eat now I hope it was ok for me to share the food Alpha". Taehyung looked at the other with doe eyes. Jennie and Lisa scoffing as they were jealous. "Of course petal". Jungkook says sweetly before he realized that Taehyung had stuffed a whole kimbap into his mouth.

"You should eat too Kookie". Jungkook nodded while he chewed glaring at Jimin who laughed at the Alpha because he looked like a chipmunk.

Jennie and Lisa were currently so angry. They couldn't continue the plan and it's all because of Jungkook. But they weren't complaining as they got to see the hot Alpha. But they seriously hated Taehyung because he got all the attention of the other male.

It was like they were the only ones in their world right now. Completely oblivious to people staring at them. Unfortunately nothing last forever.

To Be Continued...