28: Marked Again (M)

⚠️Warning Mature Content ⚠️
Do Not read If you are uncomfortable with smut.
⛔️You have been warned ⛔️
•••
"Oh my!". Taehyung was moaning loudly as his Alpha thrusted into him harshly. The omega woke up again only to feel very hot and uncomfortable...he had gotten his heat .

And of course Jungkook being the Alpha he had to help him. He growled as he looked at his beautiful omega unraveling under him. "So pretty for me". Jungkook gripped Taehyungs waist and he went even faster. The omega shaking under him.

"Ah A-Alpha t-too much hah b-big". Taehyungs eyes were shining blue as he arches his back and comes screaming Jungkooks name. Though they weren't done yet. It's was impossible for Jungkook to stop now.

Taehyung knew that so he just took it moaning and whimpering as overstimulation took over him. "Just a little more ok petal f-fuck". Jungkook groans as he slammed in faster. The omega screaming again as he arches his back. Feeling the Alphas knot inside him.

Taehyung was shaking his legs lifting up while his thighs shook. Jungkook growing feeling possessive. He flips the other around staring at the nape of the other. He leans down and bites Taehyung coming again as the pleasure over took him.

"Oh my! Alpha hmg". Jungkook felt so alive now he was finally connected to the other once again. Taehyung smiles whimpering a bit when he felt the other pull away. "My beautiful omega". Jungkook kissed the other sweetly and put a blanket over top of them.

To Be Continued...

•••
Authors Note:
Sorry for short chapter I'm just adding this filler chapter.

And I have bad...good news? It depends on how you take it. But this book is almost coming to an end. The story has reached its climax...maybe. And now it's time to let go of this story soon.

Don't worry I have other stories I'm still uploading to. So don't be sad once this book is over. Thank you for all your support😘💜💜💜