is it love?

Btw this one goes to the draft I messed up on and couldn't edit.

Hermione POV:
I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Ron was going to kill harry if we started going out. I had tears in my eyes and felt like I was going to be sick.
I ran towards the library and was studying for a while until I felt droopy    and about to collapse. Suddenly I felt someone's arms around me.
"Mione". The voice said.
I looked up and saw harry carrying me. I was confused but was too tired to speak. He then arrived at the boys dorm and set me on his bed. I looked around worried that ron was in there.
Harry looked at me and said "ron left to go home earlier, he wasn't feeling well." I smiled and knew that was a lie. I looked around the room and saw that it was just us. "Harry" I said.
He looked up and sat down next to me worried. "Is everything alright"? he asked. I kissed him and he kissed me back, while laying me on his bed.
He looked at me again with a smirk.
"I love you mione". I love you too harry". He then took his shirt off then took mine off and threw them across the room. " I'd better put a charm on the door so no one walks in" he said. I giggled as he got up and put the charm on. "Now where were we"?
He began kissing my neck and down to my collarbone leaving purple bruises. "harry" I moaned. "Do you want me to stop"? he asked. I shook my head. "Tell me if you feel uncomfortable or if I hurt you, ok"
I nodded and he kept kissing me.
He got to my stomach and looked at me. "Are you sure"?   "Yes" I gasped.

I think you know what happens next😏😏😏😏😏😏😏