Chapter 25

Sage's POV
We started packing our stuff as soon as we got home. The others went back to their house to pack their stuff. "Mo can't believe we're moving." I told Sam.
He came up and hugged me. "Remember" He said "If you get sick of the boys this was your idea." He laughed and kissed my cheek.
"I think it will be fun. We will have to sleep with one eye open but I think it will be fun." I went upstairs to pack up the room. I grabbed all the new clothes Sam bought me and put it in a suitcase. I took the pictures Sam had hanging on the wall off and put them in a pile. I was looking at the pictures while putting them in a box when I saw one of him and Acacia. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous because he still had the picture. Without making a giant scene or a big deal I threw the picture in the trash. I finished packing up the picture and brought the box downstairs with out killing myself. I next packed all of Sam's things in a suitcase and brought it downstairs.
"Sam what the hell are you doing?" I asked him.
"I was trying to take the Christmas stuff off the tree and I got a little tangled up." He replied.
I laughed at the sight of my boyfriend tangled up in Christmas lights and took a quick picture before going back upstairs. I finished packing everything up and brought the last three boxes down. Sam finally got untangled from the Christmas lights and helped me take the boxes to the car.

-At the new house-
When we got to the house everybody else was already there.
"Took you guys long enough" Jc said wile smirking.
I smacked his arm. "We didn't do anything like that we just had a little incident." I said while laughing. I texted all the guys the picture I took of Sam and they all started laughing.
"Ha ha ha real funny guys." Sam said while taking some of the boxes into the house. The boys took the rat of the boxes into the house. I stood there admiring the house. Connor came out and stood next to me.
"Nice isn't it?" He asked.
"Nice? This place is fricken amazing, but how could you afford it?"
"Well I didn't have to pay for the house. It was a friend of my grandpa and he recently passed away. He apparently left me the house in his will." Connor explained.
"He just left you the house? You don't have to pay for anything on this house?"
"Yes and no. It's all paid off."
"Jeez."
I followed Connor into the house.
"Okay guys so this place has a lot of rooms so you can pick your own but Sam and Sage can get the bigger one on the top floor seems how there are two of them." Connor explained. All the boys took off to find their room. I followed Sam up the three flights of stairs and into our new room.
Sam opened the door and we walked in. All of our boxes were already in the room thanks to the movers.
"This place is amazing." I said while walking around the room.
"And because we are on the top floor and everybody else is to lazy to walk up the three flights of stairs we get a lot of privacy." Sam said while winking at me.
He then picked me up and placed me on the bed and started tickling me.
That cheeky bastard.

//An\\
Oh my god guys.
I'm so sorry this took so long to upload.
I've been really busy with school and midterms the past couple weeks.
Hopefully you guys like the chapter.
I love you all.