The Similar Snow Queen Story?

A/N: This chapter of the story will start like the rest of the chapters, then to POV for a certain part of the story, then back to normal. Ezekiel's singing voice will be in bold. Anyway, enjoy.

Over the next few days, Emily has adjusted to the snow castle pretty well even though it's cold, which she's used to by now thanks the the red warm dress she's wearing. She would go out on the balcony and enjoy the sunrise and Ezekiel would join her as well. Ezekiel even showed her a library and they would read books together.
However, as time goes on, Ezekiel started feeling even more nervous around Emily, but tried to take some deep breaths to stay calm. He started suspecting he might be in love with her like Emily had mentioned before. He shook his head at the thought and decided he needed a bit more time. He's just starting to open himself up to her.
And he did more of that in one day.
It was a Sunday in the castle library. Emily was looking around each and every bookshelf for a book to read and she found one worth the interest: "The Snow Queen". She took it out and started reading.

After reading two chapters, Emily seemed to get into the story. The little boy Kay got a frozen heart and that made him mean and hate everything he sees and he got kidnapped by the Snow Queen. The Snow Queen was so...lovingly, Emily thought.
"Hey Em." Emily pulled her attention out of the book and turned to the voice, it was Ezekiel sitting beside her.
"Hey Zeke," Emily smiled, closing the book. "How are your king duties going?"
"Meh, they're long as usual, eh." Ezekiel answered, shrugging. "H0w are your reading duties?"
"Pretty good," Emily answered. "I'm reading a fairy tale called 'The Snow Queen'. Now that I think about it, your story seems similar to this one. It's like all the events happened."
Ezekiel turned pale. "All?" he sputtered.
Emily looked confused. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked. 'I should have kept my mouth shut. What have I done? I'll be frozen solid for sure.' she thought.
"Err.....I.....uh...." Ezekiel tried to say something, but couldn't.
Emily gave him a suspicious look. Ezekiel cleared his throat.
"No, not all the events happened, eh. I.....I ran away from school and home when I was a child, eh. My powers are a danger to everyone." Ezekiel confessed.
Emily removed the look from her face. "Well, I pretty much did learn that back at Summerland. My grandmother said you disappeared and no one knows what happened to you. I guess you were presumed dead out here." Emily confessed.
"You WHAT?!" Ezekiel shouted, then tried to calm down. "Well, at least no one will bother looking for me now will they, eh? I might as well let you in on what really happened to me after that."

(Flashback to 13 years ago; Ezekiel's POV)

The sun was setting as I climbed up the snowy mountain. Normally, a child would freeze to death out here, but I seem fine. That's the best advantage to having ice and snow powers, try it. It works well. As I walk, I felt this sadness in me. Why do I feel so sad? I'm free, I should be happy about it. Maybe I need to get this emotion out of me.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight,

Not a footprint to be seen,

A world of isolation and it looks like I'm the prince,

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside,

Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried.

Don't let them in,

Don't let them see,

Be the good guy you always have to be,

Conceal, don't feel,

Don't let them know,

Well now they know.

I glanced at my gloves, took them off and threw them in the air, the wind taking them away. I tested my powers.

Let it go,