Chapter 33

Marinette woke up in the familiar feeling of Adrien's strong hold. His head was buried into the back of her neck, allowing his breathing to slightly tickle her. Opening her eyes she looked around the room, suddenly noticing the pile of clothing on the floor next to her side of the bed. Underwear, shoes and Adrien's trousers. She sighed and snuggled backwards only to connect her bare ass with Adrien's 'not-so-hidden' morning feelings. How could he be so hard already? She'd heard of men having morning wood, but the sheer extent of this was insane.

She felt Adrien's arms begin to move as he snuggled in closer, pressing his lower half flush against her bare back.

"Good morning Princess." She giggled at the feeling of his breath on her neck.

"Morning Kitty."

"I'm glad to see you haven't gone weird on me." Adrien let out a sigh before kissing her gently on the shoulder.

"I'm still in too much of a state of bliss." He chuckled as he allowed his hand to trace over her beautiful flat stomach.

"Can I ask you something?" Adrien needed to know if this could continue. Last night was the best night of his life and he really didn't think stopping now would be safe for either of their mental well-being. He wasn't just talking about the sex, but about the whole evening. She rubbed herself against his groin again causing a low growl to escape his throat.

"Ask away."

"Was it ok? Like last night. Are you happy with how it went?" Marinette stopped her wiggle and turned around in his arms to face him. Adrien was glad to see the smile plastered against Marinette's pink kiss swollen lips, but he was even more happy to see her bare breasts exposed to him and that Marinette was showing no extent to cover them.

"It was amazing, Adrien. I couldn't imagine a better way to loose my virginity." Seeing his bare chest next to her own gave Marinette a thrill. She seriously could wake up like this every morning. Especially if there was a chance of a repeat of last night, and feeling what Adrien was pressing that very moment against her groan, she could tell he definitely felt it too.

"Good." Stroking down her back he cupped her ass cheek as his lips went on the search for hers. He couldn't give a damn about morning breath, all he knew was he needed it and even more shockingly, he wanted it.

He sighed as he pulled back from her, watching the movement of her slowly opening her eyes.

"I don't want this to end. I want you again and again until you don't even remember your own name."

"But Adrien, I don't want to do this knowing weeks down the line my heart is going to be broken. I already know I'm in too deep with this." Marinette looked into his eyes and could see the colour dull as he thought about breaking her heart. That was not an option anymore.

"I meant what I said last night by the way. You mean so much to me, I don't want to let you go. You need to stay in my life."

"I don't think I can." Marinette could feel her eyes beginning to well. God, she hoped this wasn't going to end the morning after it had just begun.

"Are- are you breaking up with me?" Adrien could see the tears reflecting in her eyes and was quite sure it mirrored his own.

"I can't be just your friend anymore Adrien. Last night changed everything, which is the whole reason as to why I didn't want to sleep with you in the first place. I told you I loved you and I meant it."

He reached up and dragged his fingers down her face, cupping her chin and moving his lips to meet hers.

"I don't want to be just friends. Just friends won't cut it for me anymore."