Chapter 5: Thank you

After that day,their practice begins.

"Stand correctly."Iris stated while watching everyone closely."Tail down and spine up."He used his wooden to touch the body parts of his little swans.

"The shoulders and hips must face the same direction Lily."Iris reminded one of them and Lily nodded.

"The shoulder blades must be flat,very good Claire."Iris stated and Claire just smiled proudly.

"The head must be erected and centered .Lastly, the body should be on the center over the pelvis."Iris stopped walking and looked at Avery at the back.

Iris smiled observed him.Avery's posture was very clean and natural,it doesn't show any dicomfort and have unnecesarry movements.It was perfect.

"This kid is obviously blessed with a natural talent."

Iris thought to himself and tilted his head."How come he's a Beta??"He silently asked and shrugged the thought.

"You can take a rest now."

"Hayyy."Sabay sabay na nagsiupo ang mga at kumuha ng maiinom na tubig.Avery grabbed on to the wooden railings and started stretching.

Iris approached him."Ara ara,you don't want to rest??"Natatawang tanong niya kay Avery na nakangiting umiling.

"Herr let me help you."Iris held his right leg."1,2,1....Wow,that was clean."Iris commented.

"Thank you Prof."Nakangiting wika ni Avery habang nakatingin sa sarili.

"After this streching you rest okay??Don't beat your body too much Avery."Iris reminded him."That includes all of you too everyone."Iris turned to all of them.

"Yes Prof!"

"Hayy,that felt good."Avery heaved a sigh after walking out of the clubroom.He stretched his arms and looked at Claire and the others.

"Are going home??Gusto mong sumama??"Tanong ni Lily kay Avery na nagtatakang kumunot ang noo.

"We heard there's a new built Cafe shop near the Academy,we wanted to try it together."Claire explained.

"Ahh,h-hehehe.Baka sa susunod nalang may report pa kasi akong gagawin."Nahihiyang nagkamot ng batok si Avery.

"Awe that's sad,maybe next time."Lily and the others finally bid their goodbyes at nauna na silang umalis ng building.

Avery walked through the hallways while holding the brochure that Elvyss gave to him.Huminto siya sa pinto ng Volleyball practice room at doon naghintay.

"Captain."Tawag ng Setter kay Elvyss na tahimik na nagpupunas ng pawis.Elvyss looked at him while pointing his finger outside.

Elvyss stood up looked outside the door."What are you doing here??"Tanong Elvyss kay Avery.

"Uh,waiting??"Avery unsurely answered.

"Waiting for who??"

"Obviously,you."Nagkibit balikat na sagot ni Avery kay Elvyss sa inilingan nalang siya.

"Should we let him in??"Tanong ng Setter kay Elvyss.Nilingon siya ni Elvyss at tinalikuran.

"You decide."Elvyss answered.

"Don't mind him,he's just shy."Natatawang sabi ni Avery sa Setter ng team nina Elvyss.

"Uhh,gusto mong pumasok??"

"Thank you.....Ryce."Basa ni Avery sa nameplate ni Ryce bago siya ngumiti dito.

"Hehehe,pasok ka."

"Okayyy."

"Wow."Nilibot ng mga mata ni Avery ang paligid ng practice room bago siya maupo sa malapit na bench.

"Captain,is that an Ome—"

"No,he's a Beta."Elvyss cut Ryce off.

"Ehh??But he looks like one."Ryce glanced at Avery who was looking around their practice room.

"He looks stupid."Elvyss corrected him at nagtawanan naman ang buong team nila.

"Okay,break time's up.Finish the last set everyone."The Prof in charge announced at tumalima naman silang lahat.

They entered the court and stood in their positions.Avery watched closely from the benches and focused on Elvyss.

"He looks good on his jersey."He commented whole watching Elvyss dribble the ball and ready to serve.

Elvyss spinned the ball on his palm and stopped it.He tossed the ball and jumped high as he smashed the ball using his bare hands.

The ball was full of force and quick.The receiver and even the Libero couldn't catch up.Avery's mouth hanged open and clapped.

Nilingon siya ni Elvyss at inilingan.Avery chuckled at his reaction and put down his hands."Now he suddenly looks stiff,what's wrong with him??"Avery innocently asked.

The game continues at namamanghang pumapalakpak si Avery kapag nakakascore sila.He's technically cheering both of the teams.

"Hey you."Tawag ng Prof kay Avery.Tumayo siya sa kinauupuan at binaba ang bag niya sa bench bago lapitan ang Professor.

"Can you pick up the balls??We're nealy done after all."

"Sure sir."Avery smiled at him.The Professor smiled back and thanked him.He started picking up the balls scattered around the court.

"Captain!!"Ryce set the ball and Elvyss jumped and they did a fast attack."Nice one Captain."Ryce asked for a high five from Elvyss.

"You too."They did a high five at muling nagpatuloy ang laro nila.

"Watching them closely feels better than watching them from the benches."Avery commented while holding four balls.

He carefully put the balls back in the huge cart and continued on his work.

"Nice serve!!"

Elvyss positioned himself and recieved the ball.Unfortunately,the ball changed its trajectory becuase of it's speed and spinning momentum.

"Avery watch out!!"Sigaw ni Ryce nang bumulusok papunta kay Avery ang bola.

"Dodge it,you stupid!!"Sigaw ni Elvyss.

Avery quickly did a split in the floor and catched the ball.Their mouths hanged open as they all witnessed what he did.

"Elvyss,that's mean."Ngumiwi si Avery matapos tumayo at hinagis ang bola kay Elvyss na kumurap kurap."Prof,do you need some help??"Tanong ni Avery at nilapitan ang Professor.

"Here."Inabot ni Avery ang dalawang mineral water kina Ryce at Elvyss."And here you go."Sinampay niya sa mga balikat nila ang tig isang white towel.

"Did you just....split earlier??"Nagaalinlangang tanong ni Ryce kay Avery.

"Yeah,why??"Tanong ni Avery at nagunat ng mga braso."I'm actually from the Ballet Club."

Nabuga ni Ryce ang tubig sa gulat at umuubong umiling iling."No way."

"Oo nga."Natatawang umupo si Avery sa tabi ni Elvyss.

"You really joined huh??"Tanong ni Elvyss kay Avery na ngumiti ng matamis at tumango.

"Good for you."Elvyss added.

"Thank you Elvyss."