Chapter 6: Help

"Here's your snacks."Avery whiped his forehead and gave back their cards."Enjoy."Avery smiled at Lionell before walking way.

"And where are you going??"Tanong ni Lionell at ngumiti ng matamis.Averystopped walking and faced him.

"To have some snacks too??"Avery unsurely answered.

"You can join us."Nagkibit balikat si Lionell at maarteng inabot ang isang bag ng chips kay Avery.

Avery's mouth formed an 'o' and accepted the chips."Thank you Lionell."Nakangiting binuksan ni Avery ang bag ng chips at umupo sa isang bench.

"Welcome."Lionell smiled and secretly rolled his eyes."So Avery...."He started thinking some topic and sipped on his Cola.

"Yup??"

"Can i ask...how did Beau gave back your nameplate??"Naagtas ng kilay si Lionell at mabilis ngumiti ng matamis.

"Beau??"Avery asked innocently while eating his chips.

"Yes Beau."

"Beau who??"Avery asked and munched the his snack.Nagtataray na pinagkrus ni Lionell ang braso niya.

"You just met him last Teusday and you don't remember him already??"Sarkastikong tanong ni Lionell kay Avery na busy sa pagkain ng chips.

"Talk about being dense and stupid."

"Shut up."Suway ni Lionell sa isa sa mga alipores niya.Lionell snatch the chips back and ate it the rest of it.

"Awe,i thought that was mine??"Avery pouted.

"I take it back,it's delicious."Lionell smacked his lips after finishing the bag of chips."Anyways,how could you not remember him??"Nagtaas ng kilay si Lionell.

"Him??"Nagtatakang tanong ng Avery.

"Oh my god!!Beau,the one who gave you your nameplate.You're stressing me out!!"Asik bigla ng isa pa sa mga alipores ni Lionell.

"Oh yeas Beau!!"Avery snapped his finger."I remember him now,what about him??"Avery asled.

"Is this bitch playing with us??"

Lihim na sinamaan ng tingin ni Lionell si Avery.

"How did you guys talked about your nameplate??"Lionell asked directly.

"Why??"

"Just fucking answer it."Lionell breathed out to maintain his patience.

"Oh,he gave it to me when we were at schoolgate.Hinarang kasi ako nung guard."Natatawang kwento ni Avery.

"I'm so jealous."

"Why does it have to be him??"

"So annoying."

Bulong bulongan ng mga kasama ni Lionell.He rolled his eyes and asked again with bitterness."And,what happened after that??"

"I gave him a moo—"

"Yohooo~~"Riley and his group appeared.Lionell quikcly stood up and hugged Riley."You miss me??"

"Duh,i always do"Lionell rolled his eyes.

"And look what we have here."Riley turned to Avery who stood up from his seat."So what are you guys talking about??"Riley asked Avery.

"We talked about Bea—"

"Nothing,just some lessons and stuffs like that."Lionell cut Avery off.Makahulogang tumingin si Lionell sa mga kasama niya at sinenyasan ang mga ito.