Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11 – Black Steel Beer

After leaving Red Leaf Town...

Shi Feng brought Blackie along as they headed straight towards Dark Moon Valley.

"Brother Feng, we're on the path towards Dark Moon Valley. That's a Level 4 monster area. Can't we choose a safer place?" Seeing that Shi Feng's target was Level 4 monsters, Blackie couldn't help but ask nervously.

Challenging higher levels in God's Domain was extremely difficult. Usually, players would just challenge monsters that are one level higher than themselves. Challenging monsters two levels higher required at least a 6-man party for it to be possible. However, even 6-man parties wouldn't carry out such an action. Compared to exhausting themselves just to kill a single Level 3 monster, it was much more efficient to just kill a Level 2 monster.

Shi Feng and Blackie were only two people. Ignoring Shi Feng, who was a Level 2 Swordsman, Blackie himself was still a Level 0 Cursemancer. He was just free food to a Level 4 monster. Going against Level 4 monsters just with the two of them was utterly suicide......

Shi Feng only smiled regarding Blackie's worries. He securely said, "Relax, can't you see that I'm already Level 2? That friend of mine is an expert Beta Tester. If it weren't for our good relation, he wouldn't even tell me such a secret. You can just wait to get on the leveling rocket."

Shi Feng pushed all the problems that came with him being a reincarnated person onto his 'good friend'. Now all his actions in God's Domain could be easily answered, too. He also didn't have to explain much since Blackie would easily believe him.

This was because a Beta Tester was the best explanation.

"As expected of Brother Feng, you're still the greatest. No wonder you didn't join Shadow Workshop to earn money. With an expert Beta Tester giving you pointers, you could definitely earn a lot of money in God's Domain. The happiness of my body's lower half will depend on you now." Blackie laughingly said as he became relieved.

When joined the party before, he was very surprised to see Shi Feng already at Level 2.

Currently, there had yet to be any news of a Level 2 player in Red Leaf Town. Even elites of a Workshop were no exception. However, Shi Feng had reached it. His leveling speed was absolutely terrifying.

Blackie knew about Shi Feng's standards. Although his skills weren't bad, he definitely wasn't that good. Before, Blackie still had some suspicions about the news of the Beta Tester. However, all his worries disappeared after seeing Shi Feng's level, because only a Beta Tester could make something like this happen. Blackie had also started believing the possibility of Shi Feng earning 16,000 Credits in ten days.

"Scram! This brother's straight!" Shi Feng rolled his eyes at Blackie, slightly widening the distance between them. However, Blackie's gaze still carried some impurities, causing Shi Feng to panic slightly.

"What are you thinking, Brother Feng? My dream lover is the Snow Goddess, Gentle Snow." Blackie hurriedly explained.

The Snow Goddess?

Shi Feng had a very deep impression of this woman. She had performed extremely outstanding in other virtual games. Not only did she possess an absolutely beautiful face and devilish body, but she also had a proud attitude which was backed up by her excellent battle techniques. Because of these traits, she became even better received by the public.

After three years since God's Domain's opening, she had become a top-tier expert within the whole country. She was also the top ten Berserker within the country. She was dubbed as the Battle Goddess. She had starred in plenty of commercials. Her personal net worth at that time had exceeded tens of billions of Credits. Not only that, but she was also the Vice Guild Leader of 'Ouroboros'; millions of players would move with her single command. During those times, Shi Feng was only a minor character within God's Domain. He could only look up to Gentle Snow's shadow. Unfortunately, sometime later, Gentle Snow suddenly vanished from God's Domain. Her disappearance became a hot topic within God's Domain for some time.