| NOT A PROMOTION BOOK LOL

Uhm...this is quite interesting of a topic yk. Wait, lemme explain a bit first. 

Some people in wattpad kinda thinks or have this thought in mind that they can promote their book JUST WHEREVER THEY FEEL LIKE. 

How idiotic.

Like...you must've seen people promoting their books in popular author's MBs, in the comment section of their books and so on. And let me tell you that these creeps even do that shit in peoples DMs! Like- wtf man!

 And let me tell you that these creeps even do that shit in peoples DMs! Like- wtf man!

Ok. Still ok. 

We can still control them in those places in one way or the other. But if they start a trick with this promotion shit then? Confusing, right? Ok lemme describe it broadly.

Some authors even started a trick with this promotion thing which is by...requesting covers from Graphic Designers. Yes. And that also from the popular ones or the swiftly uprising ones mostly. 

Now you might think that- 'oh my cover shop isn't that popular so there's no chance'- NO. There're chances too because these designers are easy to fool around than the most experienced ones. 

So take your step wisely.

When the designer is putting the cover to show in the portfolio or the cs book while tagging the author or titling the book name as a chapter, it gets saved in the site and whenever anyone comes across that cs book or portfolio, that book (which h...

When the designer is putting the cover to show in the portfolio or the cs book while tagging the author or titling the book name as a chapter, it gets saved in the site and whenever anyone comes across that cs book or portfolio, that book (which has been requested by the requester) will come in the recommendation section of that reader. And it happens with all the books that were requested and put for a show in there.

It also happens in another way.

When a person is going through a portfolio and finds a cover which is an eye candy, that person will always tend to find that author or the book to see what lies inside a book with such a beautiful cover! And designers or their followers posting their book covers edits in other platforms also lead to the promotion of these books.

But, I'm never saying that its totally a bad thing. Nope, its not. 

But IT IS when that person is no longer using the cover and requested JUST AND JUST for mere promotion!

Don't you guys feel the rudeness here? Like seriously man! We're designers, please learn to respect us before you go elsewhere to earn respect as a author! Well, trust me- They don't deserve respect and they don't even bother for such things, what they come here for is attention which is P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. 

You read it clearly, right? Yes, you should. And if not- go back and read it again. BECAUSE THIS NEEDS TO STOP FOR FCKS SAKE!

Anyways-

I'll see you guys in the next chapter and until then take care and stay safe AND stay AWAY from these bugs! 

BYEEEEEE!!!

And as usual, don't forget to right down your own opinion in the comment section. But please intentional hate speech and wars are prohibited.

Thank you!!!

-Nikkie