Chapter 1

You walk along the streets at night. You like to breathe in the cool air, its a stress reliever. You were a bit scared to go out alone. But you had no other choice, you needed to get home and it was within walking distance. You hold a umbrella in your hand because it was raining earlier. You see a man in a dark green coat he is walking towards you. You expect him to walk past you but he doesn't, he pushes you into an alley with a single light.

Y/n: What do you want?

?: It doesn't matter, no point in telling you when your gonna die soon!

He tries to pin you against the wall but you kick  his knee, breaking it and making him fall.

?: Ahh.. Fuckin bitch

You start hitting him with your umbrella screaming.

Y/n:  Dumb *swing* Stupid *Swing* Bitch *Swin-

Your umbrella is caught in the air. You look up and see a handsome man in a long black coat, He is very pale with silver hair and violet eyes.

Zero: Zuchi you should get the fuck outta here, shes mine.

Zuchi: Zero I caught her first, you don't even-

He grabs a gun out his pocket and shoots the man in the chest, your hand starts getting shaky and you hold your umbrella tighter. You start hitting the strange man over the head with it.

Zero: Will  you knock it off!

Y/n: If you mean your head, yes I will knock it off.

He grabs the umbrella and snatches it out your hand, he throws it behind him and pins you against the wall.

Y/n: Can you back up?

Zero: I should kill you..

Y/n: Don't do that..

Zero: Your intriguing..

Y/n: Stop studying me..

Zero: Have you decided that I won't kill you?

Y/n: You won't!

Zero: Really?

He wraps his hand around your throat lifting you up a little. He was expecting a scream but you moan a little blushing afterwards.

Zero: Odd.

Y/n: Can you please.. put me down?

He lets go and you drop to the floor coughing.

Zero: I am Zero.

Y/n: Well I know dumbass! Zucchini or whatever called you Zero..

Zero: Alot of bark but no bite....

You stand up fast, he lefts your chin up with a sly smile.

Zero: Your kinda cute..

Y/n: Look thankyou for saving me! But I have a place to be!

You try to move but he stops you.

Zero: Where are you going?

Y/n: My house

He gets closer to your face making you hot. You look at him for a little then you touch the tattoo on his neck.

Y/n: Cute tattoo..

Zero: *groans*

You look at him and bite your lip a little, you shake your head. His tattoo starts to glow a little.

Y/n: Are you ok?

Zero: Don't do that!

Y/n: I only touched it.