Chapter 3

You wake up before Zero, you look at him and he's knocked out. You don't want to wake him up so you get off the bed and start doing stretches, you decide to do some yoga so you get in the shower and put on some yoga clothes. You put hangover soup on the stove just in case Zero comes down and his head hurts. You put on some headphones and roll out your yoga mat downstairs. You do a handstand falling into a split stretching a little, then you do more of a downward dog type of style but with your legs open. You're about to fall into a split but you feel a hand grabbing you and a bump rubbing against your crotch, you moan a little.

Y/n: Good morning

You stand up and he falls into your arms.

Zero: My head hurts..

Y/n: You took a shower and put some shorts on, good.

Zero: Do you have painkillers?

Y/n: So you can heal fast but you can't escape a hangover?

Zero: What are you talking about?

You lay him down on the couch

Y/n: I'm going to go get the painkillers and hangover soup..

He grabs your arm making you fall on him.

Zero: No stay here with me..

Y/n: How am I going to get the painkillers if I'm here with you? Huh? 

He looks at you quietly then slowly blinks.

Y/n: Mm..hm

You get off of him, turn the stove off, and pour him some soup. Then you get the painkillers out of the cabinet that has a sticker that says "Doctor Stuff To Help Dumbasses" on it. You give Zero a glass of water, the painkiller, and the soup. He makes you sit on his lap, and takes the painkiller.

Y/n: Eat your soup

Zero: Feed it to me..

You scoop a spoonful and lift it up to his mouth blowing it.

Y/n: You shouldn't have drunk so much.

You feed him some more.

Y/n: Competitive drinking.. over what? ME! That's so fucking stupid.

Zero: Sorry..

You continue to feed him

He wraps his arms around your waist smiling at you. You kiss him on the forehead putting the spoon back into the bowl. You use your hands to cup his face.

Zero: You taste like candy..

Y/n: Yeah?

Zero: Yeah

He kisses you pulling you on top of him, you start cradling him making him smile. You grind on him getting wet in your pants.

Y/n: *Moans*

Zero: ohh Princess..

You look up grinding faster, he grabs your waist moving you faster. You sit up, pulling out his dick. You rip a hole in your pants, sticking it in and riding him.

Zero: OoOoh fuck Princess.. going in dry?

You throw your head up going faster

Y/n: Mmmmm fuck yesss

*Dinggg* *Dingg* *Dinggggg*

Y/n: GO AWAY

Mom: What.. why.. What's wrong Y/n?

Y/n: Mom?

Zero: Huh MOM?

Mom: Who is that?

Y/n: One second!