Waiting for you.

Credit to @klanceforeverrr
Kinks: Daddy kink, lingerie, name calling kink, and roughness.
No one's POV.
It had been thirty minutes past the time Lance was supposed to be home. Keith was a little bit aggravated. Of course the night he decided to surprise Lance with a special gift, he came home late. Lance works at a restaurant, and sometimes they like to keep him longer without reason. Keith is not happy with that. He was waiting on the bed just scrolling through his Instagram. With a bunch of rose petals lying around him in a heart. He was waiting in his boxers. Trying not to just storm outta the room and go find Lance himself. Unknown to him, Lance wasn't at the restaurant.

With Lance/ Lances POV:
Thankfully work let me out early, so I called up Adam and we sent on a mission. Currently we were both at the local Adam and Eve adult story. Looking for something fun. Adam is engaged to Shiro, and they haven't done it in a few weeks, and Adam was getting impatient. So was i, Keith hasn't been into the mood for over a month. And it is starting to piss me off.

No ones POV:
Lance and Adam scavenged around the Lingerie section, and they finally found men's. They looked through and found an outfit they each thought would blow their partners' minds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the house, Lance went to unlock the door, but found it was unlocked. He just thought it off as Keith was home, he opened the door, and walked in and set his bag on the table. Both bags. "KEITH! Babe I'm home!!" At the store they luckily let him change into the outfit there. "Sorry! They kept me late again at work, and I couldn't say no." Lance slowly walked towards the stairs as he started to strip leaving a trail of clothes behind for Keith to find later. "You know me, can't say no to shit, when it comes to my work." Lance room his boxer last, and went straight to the door. "Sorry babe, one second, I just need to go to the bathroom and I'll be right in there! I want my hugs!" Lance called out in a babyish voice.

"Alright babe! I'll be in here! I'm just finishing some work!" Keith said lying as he got a condom out on the bed. He spread his legs still pissed off at Lance.

"Alright!!" Lance was just finishing getting his teeth brushed, and putting on his best smelling cologne. He dried his face and went to their door. He knocked on the door as a nice little thing he does. He slowly walked in with a sexy grin, as Keith would say.

Keith's POV:
I was lying on bed when I heard the sink run, and then shut off. I hear the bathroom door open and then a knock on the door, I grab the condom and put it in between my teeth with a sexy grin on. When I see Lance slowly walk in in the sexiest outfit I have seen in months. It was a Lacey piece with straps straddling his hips. The front barely covered his bulge which was very noticeable. The straps also connected to the stocking which he wore on his thighs, which could not have hugged him hotter. Lance looked at me surprised and blushing.

No ones POV:
Keith laughs as the condom falls from his mouth. Lance shivers as Keith gets into a sitting position and starts to crawl to the end of their bed. He slowly rises on his knees on the bed and due to Keith working out quite a lot. He has mussels on his body, that just tighten the perfect way for Lance, all of the sudden he thinks to himself 'this was a bad idea' Keith grabs him by the hips as he stands up and seems to tower over Lance. He goes straight to his ear and says in a voice that just makes Lances legs go numb, "You lied to me~ bunny" Keith smirks and bites Lances ear.

"A-ah, I-I swear Daddy.. h-hah.. I-I didn't lie to you!" As Lance is saying this Keith snakes his hand to Lances cock. Grabbing it and rolling his palm against it. "H-how did I lie..?" Lance is feeling a small amount of pleasure compared to other people, but Lance was touch deprived before, and is super sensitive everywhere, and Keith knows all his weak spots.