Teacher Sir!

Not an original idea. But my work
Kinks: Cross dressing, master and servant kink, Sugar daddy(kinda) Lance is bottom/Keith is top.
Okay so Lance is basically star struck in love with Keith his professor, and he happens to be failing his class, Mr. Kogane offers a way to help~
Lances POV:
I was in class just staring at the sexiest teacher ever. The minutes would tick by. Mr. Kogane, god just saying his name makes my knees weak. He is our science professor, he is currently teaching about space, and of course considering it was a hot day he had his stupid mullet tied back into a sexy pony. And a mussel shirt, with athletic pants. And his running shoes, god he is so hot. I blame him for me failing he is too damn sexy.

No ones POV:
"Alright class, I want you to read chapter 73 through 80 by next class so you understand what I am going to talk about. You are all dismissed!" Lance gets up to leave. "Mr. McLain, please stay a moment. I must speak with you." Keith says in a pissy tone.

After everyone leaves they start the chit chat. "Am I in trouble sir..?" Lance is trying to hide his blush. And is failing miserably

"Yes in fact you are Lance. You are failing my class, you have an F on every test and every assignment. You need to try to make an effort in my class. And stop staring at me." Lance was speechless, Mr. Kogane knew. Lance had a mint heart attack.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about sir." Lance tightens his grip on his books and looks away shy, trying not to make eye contact.

Keith chuckled and got up, "Lance, I know how you stare at me in class, and let me tell you.." Keith gets right next to lances ear as he is currently sitting on his desk "It is just so damn hot to know that you have it for me~"

Lance was choking on his words "I-I.. w-well" he coughs, and Keith stands up. He slowly grabs Lance's books and sets them down on the floor. He grabs Lance's bag and tosses it to the side.

"Tell me baby.. when is your next class...?" Keith was holding Lance right to his crotch. "Mine isn't for a good two hours~ don't you think that is enough time..?" Keith was whispering in his ear at this point

"Y-you were my last class of the day s-sir..!" Lance stumbles on his words and his knees are wobbling as he still refuses to make eye contact.

Keith grabs his chin and pulls it to his face, "Baby boy.. listen, I can only have you pass my class two ways, the first way is no fun for either of us." Keith gave a pouty voice with the sentence as the next roll of his tongue. "Or... we could have so much fun right now.. and you pass for the semester. Deal..?" Keith was starting to snake his hand into lances pants

"O-okay sir... l-let's do the fun way.."
Lance stumbled as he said it, walking over to the desk to sit on it.

"Not yet baby~... you need to change.." Keith went over to his desk drawer to pull out a girl uniform. "Put this on... with no underwear.. I'm gonna go lock the door and turn the lights off.." Keith handed it to Lance as he walked off

While Keith walked off Lance was having his own mental race, "OMG YOURE GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH MR. KOGANE!! Okay Lance clam down, and change '' lance changed into the outfit and wore no underwear as instructed.

Lance sat on his desk as he came back. Mr. Kogane then went into another drawer and found a boy uniform in his size, he changed in front of Lance just for the hell of it, cause why not right? Mine as well let him know what he gets. Keith then walked over to lance and quickly spread his legs and he kissed lance.

Lance moaned into the kiss, grabbing his head and pulling him closer, Keith regent grabbed Lances hands and shoved lances entire body
Against his desk, he pushed his wrists above his head and started kissing lance ruff. He grunted into the kiss as he moved in between lance's legs.