Chapter 1: Imma

It was the day after Bbno$(Alex) released his album glhf; and Bbno$ was celebrating by playing World of Warcraft in his room with some of his online friends on twitch. 

“Poggers lmao!” Alex exclaimed

Little did he know that Lentra(Garrett) was watching him behind the door to his room. Garrett has always loved him in a more than friendship way, but he was afraid that once Alex would find out he would never want to collab with him again. It wasn’t that Alex isn’t accepting, he dressed in drag multiple times and they live in Canada, but Garrett was a very self conscious person so these feelings had to be a secret.

Once Alex finished his stream he went into the kitchen to make himself some dinner. While he was opening the fridge for some leftover pizza, he noticed Garrett make his way over to the kitchen as well. Alex really wanted to talk to his roommate, after all he produced his album.

“What’s going on dude, I haven’t seen you all day?” Alex asked

“Oh you know me I’m fine, catching the ol’ vibes.” Garrett replied wanting to sound cool but failing miserably.

“That’s nice.” Alex said, wanting to continue the conversation, but his phone rang. It was Matthew aka Yung Gravy, his bff. “Oh shit! looks like I gotta take this, later Garrett.” Alex left the kitchen leaving only Garrett there.

“Welp that sucked, time to write a song about my feelings.”