Chapter 2: Jack Money Bean

After leaving the kitchen, Garrett went into the recording booth in his room to work on a song about his inner feelings for Alex. Lentra titled the song, “2b happy” and called it a night.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Meanwhile; Alex was facetiming Matt about their love lives,

“Lol, and then I said to the girl, you're not a milf but I would still let you smash because you got that ass. You know what i'm saying?” Matt mentioned like he always did.

“Haha, good for you man.” Alex replied in an uninterested tone.

“You ok man?” Matt questioned,

“Yeah i'm good, i'm just tired that's all.”

“Ok man, I'm here if you need me. Good night.” 

“Night.”

After the pair had finished their conversation; it was clear that Alex was getting a bit bored. Not because he didn’t like Matt, but because he didn’t know how to love again.

He had a girlfriend before, but they broke up because Alex didn’t know how to express his feelings correctly. It takes him long periods of time to get close with people, heck it took him months for him to accept Garrett as a roommate.

Regardless, Alex still wanted to feel a real type of love again. Anytime Alex raps about love, he raps about past experiences, now he wants something new.

BBno$ was still feeling down; so he paid a visit to Garrett’s room. Alex loved him as his roommate so much, he thought it was cool to be living and working with a friend.

Once Alex approached the door he heard some delightful music and went in to check it out. 

He heard Lentra working on a music project; it wasn’t something that Alex would usually rap to, it was more mellow and calming. Alex loved it,

“Wow that sounds really good bro.” Bbno$ said to an unsuspecting Garrett.