Uh-oh

(Heyooo! Two updates in one day! Thank ya'll for staying with me and reading I hope your enjoying the story so far!!!!!!!!!)

*Tommy's P.O.V*

"Adam, are you awake?" "Yeah Tommy whats up?" "Oh just wondering. Good morning!" "Good morning to you too Kitty." I sighed looking around the room for my phone and instead texted Adam since he was so addicted to that phone of his, "Helloooooo"  "What do you need Tommy!?" "Who are you talking to Adam????" "Nobody!" "Then whats so important on that phone of yours it has to be something or you would have put that phone down by now!"  "Kitty its nothing" "Oh really so then c'mon lets go to Starbucks." "Fine" "Thank you Adam I love you." "Love you too."     I put my phone down and got ready. Adam got up too. "Oh good morning Adam" "Haha so funny Tommy" he said in a sarcastic tone. "Hey I wasn't the one to busy on my phone to say good morning to my fiancé." "Alright alright you win lets go get your coffee." 

--Time skip to in the car--

*Tommy's P.O.V*

Thats so weird...Adam keeps getting called from the same person its been the 15th time in a row and all it says is blocked person. Its kinda weird...Wonder who it could be but its obviously not someone important since Adam both hasn't answered and has them blocked. Duh. I continue on with my thoughts until their interrupted by yet another call from the blocked number god who could it be seriously! This time the unknown left a voicemail and I recognized that voice it was the same cold voice of the one and only Sauli Koskinen. What is he doing calling Adam. "Adam vayvee you'll regret ever calling security on me that day and I'll make sure of it. Good luck guessing when and good luck guessing where I'm staying because as long as you don't know where I am I'm safe but I'll need you too know that I always know where you are so watch you and your pretty kitty back and remember to live in fear. Love Sauli! P.S Tommy if your listening I will get Adam back he will be mine once again and you'll regret ever loving him after I tell you all he's done and what he'd do for you. I'll push your man past his limits and if he loves you he'll be a good boy and follow every single one of my directions without hesitation. Sayonara!"  I looked at him and only saw a mix of emotions swimming in his eyes. A mix of fear,rage,pain,and sadness I knew he didn't want to lose me not again. What are we going to do now?......