𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 ! (nine)

❝ chapter nine ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

【THE FAVORITE ! 】

          THE LAST BELL TO BEGIN CLASS RANG, making students rush to their classes, since it was also the late bell. aizawa showed up thirty minutes before class started, surprising everyone. he sat up against the wall, snoozing as his students piled up into the room.

"aizawa-sensei? class started already." iida raised his hand, watching the black haired male briefly open his eyes, only to close them a second later.

"no."

"n-no?" iida questioned, "what do you mean, no?"

aizawa looked at him straight in the eyes. "i mean no."

iida stood dumbfounded. his teacher was acting childish and he didn't know what to do.

"hey, where's tama-san and shinso-san?" uraraka looked around the classroom, not seeing the two. "isn't this their last week to finished our article?"

kaminari nodded, "i wonder where they are."

"don't remind me." aizawa beamed in, his eyes remaining shut.

bakugou observed the classroom slowly, he was also wondering where the girl was. only because he really wanted to talk to her.

"remind you?" midoriya questioned, making aizawa nod.

"sighhhhh they finished it last week and are done with us." he frowned, looking down.

the class has never seen him so defeated, he was, sulking? over two students who weren't even in his class.

who weren't in his class. "hey! aizawa-sensei! you still have us!" kirishima beamed, standing up.

"i don't want you guys."

he sat back down, with a defeated look.

"is it because namiko-san is a cat?" mina asked, watching her teacher light up at the term cat.

bakugou frowned, so the girl was really done with the class? does that mean he won't talk to her again? will she ignore him now?

he hoped not. he's never felt this way for anyone, and he wasn't gonna let her slip right between his fingers.

"aizawa-sensei, i get you miss tama-san but, we still have a class." momo said, making aizawa sigh once again.