Todobaku

Little: Todoroki
Caregiver: Bakugo
Requested by myself! Hope you enjoy.

Today, Todoroki had woken up in a regressed state of mind."Morning da" the bi-colored boy, Smiled looking at the blonde boy, The blonde boy realized he had woken up. "Good morning hun" Bakugo said pressing a kiss onto the little's head. The little smiled.
Bakugo got up, and picked up todoroki, and set him down on the floor in the bathroom.
And went to the closet, Picking out a duck onesie, and a duck printed pull-up .  And came back and handed it to him and walked out, standing near the door in case he needed help.
"Da! I weady " Todoroki said from the bathroom, Bakugo came in and picked him up, and took him into the living room setting him down.
"What do you want to do today, Sweetheart?"
Bakugo asked, Looking at him, "Cwafts!" Todoroki smiled. Bakugo nodded, And got out todoroki's hello kitty book and crayons, most of the pictures had scribbles on it, and half they crayons were used.
"Maybe we should go  to the craft store buddy" Said the blonde looking down at the little. "But! I wuv coloring book!" Todoroki frowned. That made Bakugo frown also"I know, but it's getting old sweetie," "...Otay" Todoroki frowned. "okay, let me get your "Baba" ready and we can go" Bakugo smiled. "Otay" While Bakugo went to the kitchen to warm up Todoroki a bottle, Todoroki walked over to his pile of stuffies, and started playing with them, and babbling. "babbababaaaa" Todoroki said, smiling at his stuffed sheep.
Bakugo looked over and smiled 'my adorable prince' he thought to himself.
After Bakugo warmed up his bottle, he went over and set it to Todoroki, while Todoroki suckled on his 'baba' ( bottle) , Bakugo went to todoroki's closet and pulled out sweatpants. And handed them to Todoroki, "Put these on please so we can go to the store" Bakugo smiled, after Todoroki put them on, Bakugo picked him up and took him to the car setting him in the backseat buckling him in , and got into the drivers seat. "Maybe we can get a new sticker pack to" Bakugo smiled , and Todoroki gasped "weally?" he smiled with a sparkle in his eyes. "Yes hun" Bakugo smiled.
Once they arrived, Bakugo got out, and helped Todoroki out. And held his hand walked  into the store. And went into the coloring book isle.
"Which one do you want..?" Bakugo asked smiling looked at him. "Dat one" Todoroki said pointing to a Mickey Mouse coloring book. "okay" Said Bakugo picking up the coloring book.
Then they walked to the crayon isle, and Todoroki picked up a pack of crayons. "Okay, Now lets just get the sticker's and leave" Bakugo smiled. "Otay"Todoroki chirped, when they went to the sticker isle Todoroki was looking around until he found one. This one was a Hello kitty pack. He grabbed it and gave it to Bakugo, "dis one da!" Todoroki smiled, Bakugo nodded, then they held hands, paid and left, and got into the car and drove home.
"Art times!" Todoroki said smiling.
"mhm" Bakugo said, Opening everything. That's when Todoroki grabbed the crayons and started scribbling. Then he gave it to Bakugo, Bakugo smiled, "Sweetie, it's amazing! Here, let me get up those magnets so we can put it on the fridge.
while Bakugo was putting it on the fridge, Todoroki went right to the sticker pack and put them all over his face. Bakugo came back and chuckled. "My Silly little money" He chuckled.

________________________
Hopefully you enjoyed, this took me 2 and a half hours to make, but it was worth it because it was cute! Hope you enjoy!