You are not him - Damian wayne male x male reader

You are not like him– Damian Wayne one shot (fluff)

Male x male

Imagine that you and Damian are an openly gay couple. And you really love children. And so, you and Damian are going to an orphanage.

Word count: 2239

Warning: actions of abuse, violence and manipulation , mentions of past rape, gambling and drinking

Readers pov.

*Flash back* (10 years ago....)

The screen door slams again. This time over my mother's arm. My father was shouting. He was yelling at her. And calling a slut for a hire. And the worst part was that it was true. My father looks at me. What are you looking at? I bet you think that it is okay for your mother to be running around in clothing like that in Gotham city at this hour.

I stifle a laugh to myself. You think this is funny?

"No sir... I mutter out. I .I.."

Get your ass over here. My father shouts at me. as he rolls up his dirty flannel sleeves.

He undoes his belt. "HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO TEACH YOU TO RESPECT ME BOY!"

He snarls out at me as he grabs my arm.

That's when It happened. I finally snapped.

"Maybe if you could keep a job. Stopped sleeping with everyone you saw. Mother wouldn't have to be dressed like this at this hour in Gotham city roaming the streets for a good pay day.

At least pretends to actually give a damn about this so called family"

I say as I jester towards my younger siblings. And myself.

"Oh? Really boy?, he snarls and chuckles. Then he opens his big disgusting mouth and starts talking in that venom filled tone of his.

You think this is a family. NO BOY. THIS MOTHER FUCKING SLUTLLY FREAK SHOW. "

He walks straight up to me. And slams his fist into my face. I fell down almost right away from his blow. He starts beating me up. I cover my head. And I yell out. " YOU DUMBASS SON OF BITCH. YOU ARE NOT WORTH THIS. WE ALL DESERVE BETTER THAN YOU I SHOUT. "

My mother screams and slaps my father's shoulder trying to prowl him off of me. But it doesn't work.

Finally, after almost an hour of him just beating me.

He grew bored. "Go upstairs. " He growled out at me in a demanding tone.

"And Don't let me see your face again. You little bastard. And don't EVEN TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN. " He says as he smacks one last time.

I walk up the stairs. I am now in tears. The tears burn my recently bruised face. As soon as I get into my room. I grab my phone off the charger. With tears blurring my vision. I call him. I nervously wait... hope maybe... just maybe he won't pick up. But he does.

"y/n what is it? If you are not going to admit to me that you are better off with those worthless peasants. I will never speak to you again."

I am now sobbing. " Dami... please... I am sorry. You were. Right. I have every right to be treasured and loved by the man I love even if the world thinks I don't ... please Damian... come and get me... it hurts so much."

"I will be there in ten. Pack your things." Damian says in his robin tone. 

that' s how I knew I would be safe.

I was ready in a little under two minutes. I didn't have many belongings anymore. Seeing as my father sold them to support his habits of drinking and gabbling or I sold my stuff to put food on the table. either way I was ready to go before my phone even had the chance to go down one percentage. It was merely five minutes later when I received a text from Damian telling me that he had arrived.