✨ Chapter 30✨

Next day-

I woke up and noticed Vallyk not beside me. Awww I usually wake up to him cuddling me. Even though we're not really together. I yawned and got up did my morning routine and put on some leggings, one of Derek's hoodie I stole and some furry slides.

I walked downstairs and everyone was gone.

Jasmine: omg not again

I grabbed my phone off the couch and called Terra.

-rings

-no answer

-rings

-answers

-bold/terra
-slanted/you

hey wassup
where are y'all
uhmm..*whispers something* were at the store
uhh okay why y'all didn't tell me before y'all left had me thinking y'all was dead or something.. anyways what y'all doing ?
sorry I'm with kobe...we getting something...*whispers-stop* I'll call you back tho
uhhh okay but why did you mention kobe and not all of them
*whispers* uhh because I'm mainly with kobe while the others be walking around
oh okay be back soon
alright
kk

~hangs up

That's weird that's suspicious 😭 . Why did she mention she was with kobe and not them. I ignore it and walk upstairs. I decided to just watch a movie until they come back.

I heard a door slam so I jumped and went downstairs. Mike,Derek, Kobe, Crystal, and Makayla walked in and sat on the couch.

Makayla: heyy babes
Jasmine: heyy..aren't y'all supposed to be at the store ?
Crystal: no we just got back from the mall why ?
Jasmine:uhh-

Damn it i knew Terra was doing something she was not supposed to do that bitch...I wanna tell kobe but for the sake of our relationship...Im just gonna confront terra when she get back.

Kobe: uhhh what
Jasmine: nothing what y'all get from the mall ?
Mike: just some shoes, clothes, and the girls went in bath and body works
Jasmine: that's coo

Kobe: where's Terra ?
Jasmine: I think she's at her mama house...she'll be here in a few .
Kobe: good because I was gonna giver her this

He pulls out a small box from his pocket. I already knew what it was..he opened the box revealing a diamond ring..... actually a promise ring..

Jasmine: aww kobe that's so cute .
Kobe: i know right Makayla and Crystal helped me pick it out

Jasmine: anywaysss...where's vallyk ?
Derek: ohh he didn't tell you ?
Jasmine: no...tell me what..

Crystal turns to me and grabbed me by my hand..

Crystal: he went back home...in New Jersey..he moved Jasmine

Jasmine: oh

My eyes started watering so I turned away from them and went up the stairs..

I sat down on my bed and stared at the wall. Wow he could of told me he was leaving....now I'm never going to see him again...

My thoughts was interrupted by my door opening...I peered up and saw Kobe walking in..

Kobe: what's wrong you seem bothered

Jasmine: no it's just that-vallyk left without saying bye...no texts no calls... usually he text me every other hour...but he could of told me as soon as he figured out he was moving...