Chapter 12

Dream's POV

I was with Nighty at the moment and of course he still couldn't see me, no matter what I do I can't seem to make him see me or at least remember me(even though it's hard to do).

If I remember correctly, I think I heard someone say my name in a yandere-ish kind of way. I think my aura affected them.

You see, my aura can affect people and make them feel the need for my aura and of course make them WANT me for their own selfish needs. Nighty isn't affected by it because he's my other half or my yin.

Yes, I know about the balances of the multiverse. It depends on how many people/monsters/gods are in a balance. Like me and Nightmare, Ink and Error and Life and Reaper. Me,Ink and Life are the yangs while Nightmare,Error and Reaper are our yins.There are three balances in total and that does not include the balance between good and evil. If there are three balances in the multiverse, one yang would be aware of the balance:me, one yin would also be aware:Error and finally, the yin and yang would be aware of the balances:Life and Reaper. My yin and Error's yang are oblivious to this and Error knows of my existence but does not know that I am aware of the balances as he thinks that Nighty is aware of this. The people/monsters that do not know that there is a balance with the exception of the life and death balance. You see if both yin and yang are aware of the balances it clarifies that the yin part of the said balance is good but most of them are neutral. Error may be aware of the balances but he isn't aware that some yin and yangs are aware of the balances. (Author- Sorry for the long explanation it's so that you are aware of the plot)

Now that I'm done explaining the balances, let's head back to the story.

-Back to the story-

I left Nighty alone because I don't want to lose my innocence more so I was trying to find Error and see if he can see me or not because some Chara's are ghosts and are not able to make themselves visible like the others and Error can still see and interact with them.

I then reached the library and finally found him- reading a book...

"Hey..." I whispered but he ignored me

"Hey" I said but he STILL ignored me!

"Hey!" I yelled, still being ignored

"HEY!!!" I yelled even louder while being angry

He looked at me and asked "2håt?"

"So you can hear me!" I said happily

"So?" Error asked

"Oh nothing..." I said feeling very mischievous

"It's just that..." I said

"I heard you two..." I said while putting on a lenny face. As I said that he then blushed a dark blue hue.

After that he never talked to me again.
I know he can hear me but chooses to ignore me.

-End of POV-

______________________________________
Thank you for reading this!

~Author-chan

( 525 Words )