Taurus (m) x Virgo (f)

Taurus' P.O.V-

I waled home thinking about everything that happened. Sagittarius, I loved her but decided to have a lover. Scorpio, my enemy, protecting her. I hate him so much. Just then I feel someone push me to the ground. I look up to see Virgo. She said "I'm so sorry! are you OK?" Just then I heard yelling and Virgo grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an ally way. I could hear people screaming but I was backed into a corner so they wouldn't see us.

Virgo's P.O.V- 

Crap crap crap! I got my crush involved with my recklessness! I then realized that I was covering Taurus' mouth with my hand so I looked around and let him speak. Taurus then said "What is going on, Virgo?!" I then explained what was happening. "I owned money to this group, they helped my mother from a heart attack, I couldn't pay and now they are trying to turn me in to go to jail." Taurus then pulled me into his arms. I blushed.

Taurus' P.O.V-

I pulled her to my arms. I saw the people running back to where we were. i looked down at her and saw she was blushing. I then did something that made my heart racing. I then winked at her. She then pulled away and blushed. I said "S-sorry." She then said "I-its OK." I then walked her home. As I took her home, I decided that I couldn't hold it in any longer. I then kissed her. She then kissed me back.

Virgo's P.O.V-

I kissed my crush! We then parted ways and I texted my friends about how I kissed him and My best friend, Aquarius, then got mad at me. She said "THAT WAS MY CRUSH, YOU TRAMP!" My other best friends, Pisces and Capricorn, agreed with her. They then bullied me for a month calling me "Tramp" and "B*" and "H*". When Taurus found out, He confronted Aquarius. 

Taurus' P.O.V-

I walked up to Aquarius and Backed her to a corner. I slapped her and she said "WHAT THE HECK?!" I then said "Don't you EVER hurt Virgo." Aquarius then cried. I then went to Virgo who was crying but Happy tears. I then kissed her in front of everyone. Some people clapped, some people cried. I then said "Wanna be my girlfriend?" Virgo said "Yes!"