Info

In the year 3000, there exists the Treasure Embassy, a group of people with departments all over the world devoted to helping citizens and dealing with crime. For centuries, the Embassy has held peace with the people and crime rates have gone down 40% since 2112 to the present.

However, a certain invention broke the balance.

In 2899, the first time machine was built, surfacing a new age of criminals. The United Nations and Treasure Embassy came to an agreement on detaining all things involving time machines, making sure to catch those who use this as their way of crime.
The timeline wasn't a toy to be tampered with.

But somehow, despite all their efforts, someone had found a way.

A famed Korean criminal named Raim-hee had broken out of her long five years of prison, aiming at the time machines. Time was against her, and it was all because of the Treasure Embassy. Because of them, her view of a perfect society was ruined. The perfect society wasn't equality as the Embassy thought it was. The people must be ruled over. She had to be their ruler.

And because of her greed, the timeline was in danger.

A/N: Hello, it's me. I had first published this book in 2020, but due to demotivation and other problems I had deleted the book from my published section and made it a draft. Since then I have decided to republish this book, but all of the dates and "present" dates I had will be kept in their book. I hope you all enjoy this book, as I will see it completed in due time. 🌟

 🌟