bath time Thor (a little bit of smut)

(enjoy the meme)

Natasha was just sitting on the floor coloring when Thor walked in. Natasha looked up with her red paci in her mouth she smiled and wave to him. Thor smiled and picked her up. "What are you doing daddy" Natasha asked. "Well its bath time today" Thor said. Natasha being Natasha jumped out of his arms and ran to hide. Thor chased her and grabs her. "Come on baby thunder (I'm thinking if different nicknames for each avengers) "no no no!" Natasha cried. Thor took her to the  bathroom and put her in the tube. "No daddy no" Natasha started to throw a fit but stoped when Thor stared to add bubbles to the bath. Natasha stoped. "Bubbles!" Natasha giggled. Thor started to wash her while she played in the bath. Natasha started to get needy and tried to move up when thor's hand was near her princes parts. She whined when Thor wasn't touching her. "Daddy please" Natasha whined. "What does baby thunder want" Thor places his hand on her Clit. "Me want playtime" Natasha shut her legs keeping Thors hand in place. "Is that how you asked" Thor rubs slowly. "Please daddy" Natasha moaned softly. "After you bath baby" Thor moved his hand and washed her. "Otay daddy promise" she held her pinky out. "I promised baby Thunder" Thor kissed her head and pinky promise.