The Creativity Twins

Roman's P.O.V.

I always visit my brother just like right now and I'm happy to see him again and I'm happy for him for not being alone anymore. Because he's got Janus. He's the only one he's got and my niece Charlie.

~~Time skip~~ ~~When Roman got to the Dark Sides~~

I knocked on the door a few minutes past then I heard footsteps approach the door. The door opened. I saw Charlie. She allowed me in and we went to the living room. Saw Remus, Janus & Chris (mine and virgils son) sleeping.

Charlie's P

Charlie's P.O.V.

I was sleeping on my Mom's back that's when I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the front door. I got off the couch to the door & opened it to see Uncle Roman. I didn't want to wake the others so I didn't say anything. So I allowed him in. I told him I'm going to the garden. "Ok I'll tell the others when they wake up" He said.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I was sleeping on the bench when I felt 2 slither like creaters on my shoulders. They are snakes 1 is yellow with black spots her name is Kaylee and the other is a black and gold Cobra his name is Kai

It ends in 3 weeks. No it doesn't effect the young *cough* *cough*  Charlie *cough*.

Janus's P.O.V.

"HEAT SEASON STARTS TOMORROW AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO" I scream and panic. "Woah calm down and what's heat season?" Roman said confused. "Well you see brother heat season is like a mating season for animals" Ree said blushing.

I know the song doesn't suit this Chapter but I thought it would go with Remus rejecting his trait.

That's why Ro looks sad that's because Ree won't expect his trait
And he's trying to hide his Intrusive side from the one's he loves so he won't hurt/kill them.

And it's driving him nuts.

Anyways see y'all my Husks

- AniTheWight💙