Chapter-9 the shocking phone call

3 years ago continuation.............

I lied down on my bed. It's 10 pm. I'm glad tomorrow is a day off. But I don't think I could enjoy it unless I tell Siyana this curse thing. And what the hell. Why would that bitch from my past life curse me? Ugh. I don't even know this dude. I don't even think I can blame him. Nobody remembers their past lives.

I don't even wanna leave a message to Siyana but say it to her. Did anything happen to her? Does she hate me for bringing her to the park? What the hell is going on? This insecurity is crawling me like a spider. Ugh, I can literally feel something crawling on me. My insecurity is getting worse. My stomach is being tickled now. Bastian comes in front of me. "Um, Blue, don't move", Bastian said. "What happened?", I asked and then noticed something I didn't expect. An actual spider crawling on me. I screamed so loud and I got up. Spider bounced to Alan and he hates insects so much.

I know spiders ain't insects but you can still call it creepy. Alan started running around and the spider isn't leaving him. He suddenly fell inside a trash can and the spider disappeared.

We pulled him out. Alan was lucky the spider didn't bite him. He didn't look very good though. He laid down without saying anything. Damn, he has some serious Entomophobia. Bastian got his diarrhea issue again and went to the toilet.

Next morning

I woke up at 9:26 am because my phone was ringing 7 times. Suddenly, the whole curse thing started coming to my mind and I know who has been calling me.

I took the phone and called her. She picked up. I just became really happy. "Hey, sorry for not picking up, something was going on in my house", she said. "Oh, it's fine, I'm just glad you are okay", I said. "Oh so dude, I need to tell you something", she said. I didn't know exactly what she's gonna say. I have a feeling she's gonna say the same thing I'm gonna say.

"Before that, I have to say something really important", I said. "Oh, sure thing, you start first", she said.

I told her everything Bastian told me. She didn't speak. "Dude, I'm scared", she said. I felt really bad. I didn't wanna talk about it more and get to the fun topics.

"Hey Siyana why don't we........", she stops me from talking and she starts talking. "Dude, I have sad news. I'm moving to Canada after the summer vacation ends. I don't wanna go without meeting you. What should we do?"

I didn't know what to say. Summer vacation starts in July(which is next month) and ends in August(they made the vacation short and increased the number of days in the winter vacation). I only have a month and 2 weeks to meet her. Exams start next week. I can't meet her this month. What the hell should I do? I'm dead if Bastian finds out I'm planning to meet her but, I wanna do it. Even if it's impossible to survive forever, I will do it.