Chapter - 12 Bastian's meet up

Next day,

It's 9:30 am. Bastian is about to meet up. The meetup place is near the basement. The basement is more of a private place as no one is usually there. Bastian is ready. He's in the basement. I and Alan are behind a cupboard. Siyana was hiding in another cupboard but it was far away from mine.

The cupboard is really huge that 3 people can fit in. We can see the outside but people from outside won't notice us inside. I wonder why there is a cupboard in a place like this. This place is for playing games like badminton and tennis when it's too windy outside. But right now since it's not windy nobody will be here.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I knew who would that be. It was Lucy. I have never seen how she looked. She has goldish yellow hair, brown eyes, and is wearing a hoodie. She was shorter than I expected. Bastian told me she was short. I expected her to be tall as Siyana but Lucy is much shorter. Siyana is kinda short than the average but honestly, I prefer shorter girls than the medium or the tall ones.

Lucy came to Bastian. I knew Bastian was tensed. Bastian started shaking. I threw a card on Bastian's spine with Lucy noticing. Bastian understood it was a warning from me to not get shivered. "Hey", she started. "Hey Lucy", Bastian said slowly.

I wish he showed the confidence he showed when we were practicing last night. For some reason, I can always predict whenever something bad happens. He's gonna mess this up. It's no use knowing beforehand.

"I know you like me, you're bad at flirting", Lucy said joyfully. This was something unexpected. It kinda struck me and Alan and I wonder how much it would have struck Bastian. How would Bastian deal with this?

"Oh well, Lucy I know you hate me and stuff and I'm sorr.........", Lucy stopped him. "No no I don't hate you, I like you before you even liked me, you're funny, to be honest, and your confidence to come up and talk to me all those times when I was tensed up talking to you, I'm impressed".

I had no words. What the hell? Alan was lucky not to fall off. I expected to see a happy Bastian face but it felt like he is pretending to be happy. What is going on? Oh, wait. No way. Oh shit. This is bad. It has to come at this time. Bastian ran upstairs. I and Alan fell off the cupboard. Lucy got scared. Lucy stared at us for a moment. Siyana was laughing. "He will be back, he has diarrhea issues", I said with difficulty as Alan is killing my back. He fell on me.

4 hours later,

We got home. Bastian is in his dreamland. I felt kinda jealous but didn't show it off. It wasn't that hard to make Lucy understand Bastian's diarrhea issue. I can't believe Bastian's request is done. But now I'm gonna have a harder time. Alan's request. The new rule from school came. Whoever fails half yearly will have vacation classes. 2 hours per day. Now I really have to teach him. This is gonna be shit.