You meet Hawks!(Like your diary)

"Ahh.." While your waking up you bring out a sigh of relief but as you do, your father(Mr.Extrana) walks in. You hop out of bed and stand right infront of him as if he was a Commander, he looks at you with a grin and gets on one knee since you are 4'9 and very small compared to your age (23).
*Rubs your head* "Get dressed quickly! Your new job as a teacher is today!" Says excitingly.
As he leaves I jump around my room in joy as being a teacher in the same school I went to as a young ling! While I'm getting dressed I think if I'm going to see Aiziwa and present mic, they were my bestfriends through and out. I barely speak to them but honestly I worship them aha. Joking!
I run down the stairs to get my home cooked warm noodles to spice up my day and as I wait for the kettle to boil I sign to my mum who is deaf , how she ended up like that is a very sad.
'DING' the water has been boiled, I put it in my coffee to wake me more up since I'm getting nauseous and dizzy. After my noodles and cup coffee I hop in the car with Dad and Brother( Beda ).
On the way to work I look out window thinking what my class will be like, sweet, kind, outgoing, loud..oh dear hopefully not clever I'm to dumb for that stuff. I'm the t.a of 1A, which means I go in there to check or set work for the students.
"EEEEKKKK" I scream jumping out the car right infront of the school.
I look behind me and wave to my Dad goodbye, ah I forgot to mention Beda is a student here, hes new in my class actually! HAH LUCKY US..not really hes a very aggressive person.
He drags me to the president's room and I see Aiziwa and Present Mic there so obviously I run to them and give them a massive hug!
As I do I hear a strong soft voice behind me speaking to Beda..i look behind me and see this man. Hes a hawk or bird?
"Woah what a amazing quirk" I say staring into his eyes.
Hawks: Thank you very much..uhm student?
Aiziwa: Shes a T.A...
Hawks:Are you sure? *laughing*
Me( Bo ): Just because I'm small doesn't mean I can't beat you up.
Hawks: *grabs my face and pulls towards his* are you sure about that baby bird?..
Me: yes *As I kick him in the back*
I guess you are wondering how I got behind him so quick, you see my quirk is teleporting and not mind reading but I'm a Cat or Kitten. But u cant show it because people call names and think I'm weak.
As Hawks walks me around to show where I go ect.. I spot that he has a red glow to his eyes in some light. But I ignore it.
Hawks: So that's it really!
Me:Thanks so much and I'm very sorry that I kicked ur back!!*flustered*
Hawks:*grinning* it's okay baby bird.
As we stood there in a awkward silence I kept on feeling this urge to hug him? I have no idea why but yea..hug? I havent had a proper hug in a while!
Hawks: Are you alright?
Me: Y-Yea!!
*He steps closer an *gives a hug*
But not a normal one, he has his hands around my waist and his head on my shoulder like hes about to bit my neck open, obviously he wouldn't! But it felt like it from the situation.
I run to my office while being a tomato, but I was still thinking of the red in his eyes.. so I looked outside and found him flying of in the distance. Me being me I followed him and it led to a bar? Oh not just a "bar" a villain bar. He walked in like he was one of them so i looked through the windows and saw tomura shigaraki with a blonde girl? Toga, what a sweet name..until you hear her quirk. She has to drink there blood to become them?!
I went around the back thinking
'That's clever thinking'
I was wrong aha dumb me. This boy with dark black hair and ocean blue eyes caught me, one minute hes grinning the next minute I'm in a tied up seat?!
Anyways I see that hawks is in the background and he's staring at me like I did something bad. I try scream but every time I do I get more dizzy, they don't even understand why. Toga stood behind me wanting my blood doesn't help. But hawks did and the black haired guy. They stood up for me. They took me in this room, I promised not to scream or tell on hawks so I didn't. They kept on stairing at me as I sat on my phone.
In there mind they were thinking of being poly? I didn't know what that meant until I searched it up right there and went tomato again! Hawks walked to me and grabbed my phone as he was he was saying:
Hawks: why are you looking at men's ab-
Me: I wasn't?
Dabi: what's on her phone?
Hawks:she searched up what polysexual was. Did u?
Dabi: I said it in my head. Shes cute.
Hawks:that's what I was saying, she is cute
Me: IM SITTING RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW.
Dabi:that's what it makes it more fun.
*I go red as dabi walks slowly to me and I budge to the middle of the bed*
They didn't want to do the nasty. They wanted to watch movies as we cuddle and that's what we did,it made me so happy that I found the right people over 23 years of idiotic boys and cat calling.
But what about my cat quirk?
How will I tell them?