8

It was a week into camp when tsukiko went up to takeda and says " hey uncle can we go to up to dads house today" takeda looks over at the coaches and one of them says " I want to meet the person that help gave birth to that god ukai has on his team" the coaches nod in agreement. Takeda turns back to tsukiko and nods and tsukiko runs out of the gym. He yells " EVERYONE BREAK IS OVER BUT MEET ME BY THE FRONT GATE " and they did.

They watch as tsukiko walks to them with a bag of water bottles- oh wait outfit time✨

Without the thing covering the mouth and back to the story✨

Once he made it to the gate he says " follow me please" and he walks out the gate and near the road to his house. Hinata knows what's going on so he says " you guys want to see my house " they make an oh and started to follow him up the mountain.

They make it there panting " how...do...you do...that every day..." Tanaka pants out " we live up here " tsukiko says handing him water. They hear someone yell "WELL IF IT ISNT THE BITCH THAT SAYS THAT THEY DONT MISS ME WELL YOU SON OF A BITCH LOOK AT ME NOW " they look up and see a green-haired boy running to Hinata and tackling him in a hug. " WAIT ARE WE JUST GOING IGNORE THAT THERE IS FUCKING MANSION RIGHT THERE OR ARE EYES PLAYING TRICKS ON ME " noya yells and everyone's head turns to see what the hell he was talking about and he was right a mansion was right in front of them.

" Jesus Christ" Daichi mumbles

" Jesus Christ" Daichi mumbles. " DEKU"  they watch as a blonde male with red eyes runs to the green-haired male and grabs him and drags him inside he comes back and says " sorry about that Deku needed to do something for dad " he hugs tsukiko and then Hinata " missed you guys," they say " same kachhan " they walk to the front door and were met with Mexican music. They enter and see a male dancing with a little blonde girl.

" mjío's your home," he says over the music " and brought friends " he smiles and grabs tsukiko and started to dance with him

" mjío's your home," he says over the music " and brought friends " he smiles and grabs tsukiko and started to dance with him. " dance comes on " he lets go of tsukiko and laughs. The coaches stare in awe because the male in front of them was good looking.

They were having fun when tsukiko got a call " oh it's my boyfriend I'll be right back " his dad could see the heartbreak in some of the males in the room.
With tsukiko

I walked to my room and I answered the call.

" Hey bubs did you remember our 2nd anniversary "

" im so sorry, im so sorry "

" what who are you how do you have my boyfriend's phone "

"He lied to me... I found him on tinder and he said that he was single im sorry I was lied to... I'm sorry"

" y-your fine just um um bye"

I ended the call and sat on my bed feeling no emotion. Shoyo comes into the room smiling but it falls when he sees me. "What happened," he asked walking to my bed and sitting down. " he cheated" he gets up and hugs me and leaves. A couple of minutes later tendō comes in and tackles me with a hug. " forget him he is a dick anyway" I hug him my head on his chest and I cried.

It was a good twenty minutes before I calmed down. I was now sitting in tendō's lap with his knees up. " thank you satori, you're the greatest friend ever " I say hugging him he hugs back.

Tendō's pov

Friend zoned, friend-zoned... Great but at least he is happy... I didn't even know that I was crying until tsukiko pulled me away and said " satori are you ok " I look away and nod. He grabs my face and makes me look at him. He pulls my head down and kisses my forehead. " now we don't need another breakdown do we" he smiles and hugs me.