10

Russia... Russia was all that Hinata could think about. He was thinking about how to get his siblings back and how he would kill his mother... He was thinking about how his older brother was all was there for him and he is here for him now.

Hinata's pov

I was snapped back to reality by my father saying " hey shoyo do you want to show your friends the pool. . . it's kinda hot out and I think they would enjoy it" I think about it sigh. . . " sure dad that would be cool ". I get up and head out of my room. I head downstairs where I found my team and kenma's team playing a game. He sees tendou and Akaashi talking to tsukiko while Oikawa was painting tsukiko's nails, Asahi was doing his hair. Iwaizumi and bokuto were arm wrestling while aone and Ushijima were talking quietly about animals. " hey guys do you want to go swimming" they look up at him and nod " hell yeah/sure / why not / do we have enough bathing suits " the last one was tsukiko.

Dad came downstairs with a small box and said " yes we do I wouldn't have asked if we didn't " he drops the box on the couch scaring kenma who was listening to music. " sorry kenma " dad says " how do you know my name " dad looks at him and says " well I would've not let you live if I haven't done the research, now would I " he walks back upstairs. Kenma looks at me and says " what does he mean by that " I look at all of them and say " I'll tell you when the time is right ok. . . . . . ok let's change "

We change but the girls and tsukiko were taking forever, so I go see what was taking them so long. " IM NOT SHAVING MY LEG. . . . . . STAY AWAY FROM ME AAAAAAAAAAAA" I walk back out laughing. " what's so funny Hinata," tendou asked slipping into the pool. " the girls are making my brother shave his legs" everyone looked at me funny " I don't know but he doesn't like it and also since everyone here is now knowing that I kill and that is the only secret I hold. . . . . . . . call me shoyo " everyone went wide-eyed and said " REALLY " I nod and jump in the pool. Once I resurfaced I ran my hand through my hair and opened my eyes to see a tsukishima in front of me. " hello there " I say in a British accent making him blush a little " where did you learn to do that " he said " an assassin never tells his secrets now do they, Darling" I in the accent.

Sorry if short writer's block is hitting me in the back.....