☺♥06/12/2020♥☺

🔷A factory that makes money is called a Mint.

🔷Numismatics is the study of money. The term can also refer to the collection of money.

🔷Millionaires who have earned their wealth are moderately happier than those who inherited it, a 2018 psychology study found.

🔷In 2005, a psychologist and an economist taught a group of monkeys the concept of money. Soon, the monkeys engaged in prostitution.

🔷A 2013 study found that men who prefer large breasts are less financially secure.

🔷Thinking about money makes people more determined and focused, but less sensitive to the needs and feelings of others, a study found

🔷Spending
money on others
yields more
happiness
than spending it on yourself
a study concluded

🔷All of the 20 richest women in the world --except for #17-- inherited their money from either their husband or their father.

🔷The 100 richest people in the world earned enough money in 2012 to end global poverty 4 times.

🔷At a spending rate of $1 million a day, it would take Bill Gates 218 years to spend all his money.

🔷As of 2016, Bill Gates could give US$10 to every human being on Earth and still keep US$3 billion for himself.

🔷Move to Zimbabwe to be a billionaire overnight. Around the start of the 2000s, Zimbabwe experienced hyperinflation that peaked in 2008So if you had just a $1 bill and moved to Zimbabwe, you would be a billionaire

🔷Sometimes, counterfeit bills are discovered because they are poorly made. But in some cases, they stand out because they are too perfect.

🔷If you have US$10 in your pocket and no debts, you are wealthier than 25% of Americans.

🔷The ink used for money is high tech-very high tech. It has trackable, magnetic, and birefringent (color changing) properties

TBC
🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷