Chapter 20 - Zaalima (زیلما)

It was the early morning hours, the curtains were flowing with the soft warm breeze as birds harmonised singing a melody. Their was a cloud of peaceful silence surrounding their hotel suite.

Until,
"TNAHG DANG DANG TARARARAEANG BANG DANG TANG DIGGA DIGGGA DIGGA DING TANG
good morning, it's time to wake up.
beep beep beep
THANG DANG DANG TARAFARAEANG BANG DANG TANG DIGGA DIGGGA DIGGA DING TANG
good morning, it's time to wake up." The alarm from Arifs phone burst.

Last night he had set an earlier alarm, so they could make it to the airport on time. His alarm was always the most ear aching ones, so they could force him up.

"Ahhh! Ehunnn band karo issey" she clutched her ears whilst whining.

"Han? Han? Shit get up Laiba we'll get late."
He said waking up and trying to lift her weight of himself.

She only snuggled into him deeper, trying to cancel any noise.

"Me thakgay soney do" she whined and fake cried.

"Laiba we'll miss our flight common, get ready"

When she just shut her eyes tighter making a face he rolled her of him. She smiled in victory as she fell on the soft pillows, thinking he'd left her to sleep a little more. He left for the bathroom and running water could be heard. And she lay in the comfort of the sheets and pillows.

But just a couple minutes later she felt someone drag her. Who else could it be, it was him. Along with the bed sheet he picked her body up causing her to whine and punch his shoulder a little, however still keeping her eyes shut. He carried her to the bath and placed her inside it. The warm bubbling water bought comfort to her exhausted body as she leaned into it in pleasure. She finally opened her eyes to see him sat in front of her, she jerked up.

"What are you..."

Her questioning was interrupted by his suddenly smirking face. She followed his gaze to see her upper body being exposed.

"Ehh" she quickly laid lower in the bath and gathered bubbles in front of her.

"Kya.. abh kyu sharam ari hai?" he teased.

"Abh apki tarha bilkul hi awarah hojaon kya?" she flinched the corner of her mouth in a taunting manner.

He lowered his hand in the bath and gripped one of her legs, pulling her forward.

"Akkhhh!"

"Hojao" he winked.

And earned a slap on the shoulder from her.

"Let's recreate a bit of last night" he bounced his brows in a playful manner.

"Zyada na free na ho" she said moving back into her half of the bath.

"Warna raat ka karnama pehla or akhri kehlayegah" she smiled. As his face dropped.

She grabbed the towel which lay on the table beside the bath. Getting up she wrapped it around her and head to the shower, to clean up properly.

When she was showered he also took a quick shower and she got dressed and finished of their packing, gathering last nights clothes from the floor a blush made way to her face. She quickly picked everything up and wrapping it in a plastic bag to separate it from all the clean clothes, she packed it all away.

He came out and got dressed straight away too. He noticed she had cleared the room a little and packed up his bag too. It was the first time she had done any work of his, it brought a good smile to his face.

A Porter knocked in their door and took their luggage down. They left a tip on the bedside table for the hotel staff and signed out if their suite on the reception.

Intekhaab✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें