Teaching

Jirou was in her dorm practicing her guitar when she heard a knock at the door. She got up wondering who it could be, she opened the door and was surprised it was Kaminari. "Hi" she greeted realizing it was more of a question then a greeting

"So I wanted to learn how to play guitar and then i remembered how good you were at the festival. So could you teach me?" She couldn't help but smile at the hopeful expression on his face. "Sure" Denki was really excited, he thought she would say no.

"When can we start?" He asked, tilting his head. Jirou thought a little "I guess now would be fine" she stepped back to let him in "Oh! Are we practicing here?" He hadn't been in her dorm since the room rating contest. "We could practice in the living room if you want?" She suggested realizing her dorm is kinda cramped "Yea, I dont have a guitar yet can i borrow one of yours?" He awkwardly asked, he didnt think they would start practicing yet.

"Yea! Its fine" she assured. "Go wait in the living room" She went to gather the things as he walked to the living room. She handed him one, she then sat down on the floor leaning against the couch. He sat down next to her.

"Ok so your gonna hold your instrument like this." She showed him how to hold it. She chuckled as he tried to hold it correctly. She put hers down. "Here like this" she adjusted his hands and put the guitar in a more comfortable position. "Oh thanks" he smiled. "No problem"

She got her guitar again and was showing him the fingerings and teaching him some basic tunes. He learned very quickly but it had become very late "We should continue tomorrow" she suggested "Its pretty late" Jirou really enjoyed teaching him and hoped she could continue tomorrow.

"Sure" she smiled at his response "You can keep the guitar with you, that is, until you get your own" she realized she sounded pretty harsh and cringed at her words. "Yea thanks" he smiled "Good night" "Good night" she went to her dorm.

Sorry if this was short. Ill make better ones with more "Shipping" in it. Suggest names for the story if you can. Also, ill update as soon as possible. So byeee