XIII

"So, what's that you want to talk about, Hwa?" Zee asked softly.
"Well, do you remember that Mr. Louis that I talked about during your stayed in the States?" HwaHwa asked.
"Yeah, what's up with him?" Zee asked.
"Wait, don't tell me, he still not willing to sign the contract with us?" Zee continued.
" He appears like that but, you don't have to worry about it. I asked my guys to handle it for us," HwaHwa replied.
"What can I expect from the heiress of Wang's Group?" Zee asked while wiggling his eyebrows playfully.
"P' Zee, can you please be serious,na ka? " Hwahwa asked.
"Who says that I am not serious. I am serious," Zee joked.

****

At that time, waiters come to their to serve the orders. "Here are your orders," The boy said in a friendly manner."Thanks," Hwahwa and Zee said in unison.

At that moment, "Don't you have eyes? Look, where you're going!" A man yelled at a guy who seemed to be significantly younger than the person who is shouting.

"I'm sorry. Khor tot krub!" The young guy apologized while bowing at the man numerous times. That made Zee recall the time he met Saint and bumped into him thrice on the same day. He smiled at the memories. HwaHwa noticed that her icy cold-hearted friend is smiling like a fool for the first time.

"P'Zeeee, what are you smiling at?" HwaHwa asked.
"Does it have something to do with that Nong?" she continued.

"Kind of," Zee replied tiredly.
" You still have some feelings toward him, right?" She asked.
"Well, I am not sure," Zee replied uncertainly.

Zee got annoyed when the shouts did not go away. "Hwa, I think I need to handle that jerk mouth," Zee said while clicking his tongue.
"Well. Just don't lose your temper, though," HwaHwa reminded.

HwaHwa is a bright girl who learned about a person within a moment. She realized that P'Zee has a very short temper, and if his surroundings got very loud and unpleasant. He won't hesitate to throw a fist at them. For that reason, HwaHwa reminded him not to lose his temper.

With that, Zee got up from his chair and approached the guys. One is still begging, and another one is still shouting on top of his lungs. Zee folded his arms and thought about what he should do at the moment, being mindful of others who were in the cafe. 

"Khun, krub? I suggest you forgive this nong. He is significantly younger than you and is already apologizing to you. As an adult, you should also be mindful about your actions for others around you, " Zee said calmly. Then, he glanced at the younger guy to find out that it was no other than Nong Saint.

But, the older guy gets angrier than before. The guy glared at Zee.
"Who do you think you are to meddle into other's business?" The guy asked. Zee blew out some air and closed his eyes.
"I am someone you shouldn't be messing with," Zee paused, then he pulled the stranger from the collar and let him stand near to his lip.
"Do you know the Panich group?" Zee asked lowly.

Of course, Zee knew that a lot of people were scared of the Panichs group. That's because his father is a very well known mafia in Thailand and has many connections with people with high positions. So they were scared of his dad.

"Khor tot krub," the guy apologized to him.

" Don't khor tot me, you did not do anything to me, so why bother saying 'Sorry' to me. You have to say it to that nong," Zee said while eyeing at Saint.