SUPRISE

Y/N's POV

  I get in my car and start to drive to daveed's house. I don't remember where it is unless he has the same address so instead I go back in the house and ask Jasmine if she can take me.

Y/N:"Hey jassy"

Jasmine:"yeah what do you need

Y/N:"um I was wondering if you could drive me to daveed's place if you know where it is?"

Jasmine:"sure but if you don't know why don't you ask him?"

Y/N:(in a whiney voice)" but jassy I can't because it's a surprise and if I ask him he will be like okay but why do you need it are you coming over because I need to make sure that I'm decent and the-
Jasmine:"wait hold up...isn't it a good thing that he will be decent?"

Y/N:"well yeah kinda but maybe he'll have no shirt on and when I tell him I'm coming over he'll put one back on"

Jasmine:"........*bursts out laughing*

Y/N:"what?"

Jasmine:" *gasping for air* ....you......you think he's cute without a shirt!"

Y/N:"well maybe...but YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION WILL YOU DRIVE ME OR NOT!"

Jasmine:" okay okay no need to get a atidude"

        *time skip to daveed's house*

*Knock knock*

                    Daveed's POV
I was watching TV when someone knocked on the door I got up to go open it and see..."Y/N!" "Hi daveed its so good to see you!" "I can't believe it's you, I haven't seen you in forever!" "Really daveed its only been a year." "Well anyway come in." I wave at jassy after y/n got in the house. And we sat on the couch "soo how are you." I said in an akward tone " I'm good you" she says with a smile on her face"I'm good I've been with that hamilton cast and with rafa mostly"  "oh well do you mind if I freshen up in the bathroom?"
"No not at all go ahead." As she walked upstairs her face started turning red

                                 Y/N POV

I went upstairs to find the bathroom and pull myself together. I open the door  and look in the mirror and say to myself "pull yourself toghther y/n, I understand you might have feelings for him but we are just friends and will be nothing more." But what if we could be more than that. What if we could be more than friends.what if we could soon start a life together. I really wanted that to happen, I really wanted to be more than friends. I wanted to be his girlfriend. My train of thought was interupted my daveed knocking on the door. "Are you okay y/n you've been in there for a while." "Yeah I'm good  just thinking." "Ok well I'm going out with rafa so I was wondering if you wanted to come?" " Actually it depends on where your going." " We're going to a party." "Ok then I'm coming."

                       *Ten minutes later*

                           Daveed's POV
Y/N looks like she's having a good time,but she has had a lot to drink and is probably drunk. I walk up to her "um y/n don't you think it's time to go I mean your practically drunk." "And who cares" "I do y/n your my best friend and I love you so get your but out of that chair and let's go!" " Your lying no one  cares about me and ever has my whole life." "I didn't want to but you leave me no choice." I pick her up bridle style and go get rafa. After I found him I put y/n in the car and we drive home.

(A/N:sorry for the short chapters but they will get longer as we progress in the story BTW in the story daveed is 30)