Namjin(professor)

"Hey professor" Jin asked as the rest of the students left the class "yes Jin?" Namjoon asked "isn't it right that you have a free period after this?" Jin asked "yes" Namjoon said "good" Jin smirked putting his arms around namjoon's neck kissing him against the desk "Woah- I never knew this is how you felt. Wait you like me- your not just scoring a good grad-" Namjoon, your rambling again. Put your sexy brain to rest and just let me please you" Jin says, putting his hand over Namjoon mouth to shush him. "First off let's deal with this" Jin smirked as he took of Professor Kim's tie using it to type up his own wrists bending over the table "we don't have that long professer come on and don't worry you don't have to be too gentle" Jin smirked showing off his ass "Woa- Jin. I didn't know you were so kinky- I know we studied some "kinks" in class during sex Ed.. but damn you seemed so repulsed" Namjoon walked up to Jin admitting to himself that he had dreamed of this before, while unbuttoning his pants and pushing his pants to the side. "And professor I didn't know you were so big" Jin smirked looking him up and down "what can I say a big brain isn't the only thing big" Namjoon smirked pushing it in "oh I love taking it raw sir" Jin moaned "to be too loud doll students and other teachers are still here and we don't want to be caught" Namjoon whispered "Yes sir- ahh I can at least try..." Jin cracked out before gripping namjoon tie as hard as he could due to this new feeling, pain? Pleasure? He wasn't sure. "Ahh Jin who knew that your ass was this good, I expected you to be bad at th-" "Oh shut up, there's other things I'm very good at too." Jin said licking his lips. Namjoon kept thrusting in and out before they heard steps which they were sure would lead into the class room he quickly grabbed his pants the two went around to the other side of the desk sitting down in a chair each scooting in however Jin was giving him a handjob under the desk the principal walked in "hi sir" Namjoon smiled "oh are you busy I thought we'd go over material" the principal said "ah yes sir I am" Namjoon smiled as he looked at Jin then the paper in front of them "ah well I'll come by tomorrow then" he said before nodding and leaving "Jesus" Namjoon says, the shock of Mr.Lessington walking in slowly fading. He then realized the things Jin was doing under the desk. He slowly moved his hips with the pleasure. "I told you I was good at other things" "Seems like you are perhaps you were paying a bit more attention in class then I thought" Namjoon smirked kissing Jin "perhaps" Jin smirked Namjoon quickly stood back up throwing Jin back over the desk thrusting in and out of him once again "And perhaps it seems you knew more about the things you were saying than predicted" Jin gasps out, gripping the desk so hard his knuckles were a light shade of white. "Perhaps" namjoon said whilst thrusting in and out at a very quick pace Jin back arched slightly a slight moan left Jin's mouth "I told you not to be loud!" Namjoon said as he thrusted harder into Jin "I'm gonna cum s- sir" Jin moaned "Then do it for me Jin, whenever your ready" Namjoon said pulling back on Jins hair a little bit. "Sir- that feels so good. Jin choked out before releasing so hard his legs were weak like jello and shaking. "That good huh?" Namjoon said, pulling out knowing he had just released inside Jin. He pulled Jin onto his lap as he sat in the chair. "Rest my doll" They both sat down in the leather chair, In a euphoria high from earlier.