05 [ ROUGH ]

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ ︎ 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈

my eyes fluttered open as i noticed i was in a completely different room, the walls were black and the comforter was extremely soft. a pc gaming set up in the corner while the rooms red LED lights were on. "where the fuck am i?" i thought to myself.

i got up as i felt my head have a sore sting. the doors opened as i made eye contact with akaashi, my face blushed realizing he was in nothing but a towel. holy fuck, talk about hot.

i looked down and saw i was wearing his jersey and NO PANTS?!???!???

"AKAASHI. DID YOU? DID WE?" i said in panic as he laughed and threw on a shirt, "no, of course not. kageyama was watching me the whole time making sure i wouldnt try anything stupid."

i laughed as i realized kageyama was being the usual older brother he was.. "hold on.. akaashi, the last thing i recall was me walking in on you.." he nodded his head as he got close to me and placed a finger on my mouth and whispered.. "shhhh, nobody needs to know about that." he said as he winked at me and began to pull away.

"fuck you, so youre taking me to school today?" i replied back as he nodded his head... "though we wont have any time to stop by your house.. just wear my jersey and use my shower." he said as he handed me a towel and some lotion.

"thank you." i said, i made my way into his bathroom his bathroom definitely smelt better than any of the guys bathrooms back at home.

i looked at his jersey and the skirt i wore last night and decided "fuck it."

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ ︎ 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈

"woahhh, she's wearing YOUR JERSEY?" bokuto replied as i rolled my eyes. "not now bokuto." i replied as he laughed and punched me a little.

"c'mon akaashi? just admit you're kind of into her." he said causing me to look straight at him. i can't deny that theres some interest in y/n, but we arent dating. it's way too early for that.

plus, i won't be able to keep her happy anyways.

"why are you so afraid of commitment? stop being a bitch she's clearly into you. she blushed everytime you send her a little attention." bokuto followed as i rushed a hand through my hair.

"i'm not even going to talk about this." i replied in frustration until i heard a small voice come from the stairs.. "so you ready or what?" she said as i looked at her seeing her wearing my jersey and the same white skirt she wore last night. she looked good either way.

"great i'm going to be smelling like akaashi all day." she replied making me laugh, "are you saying i stink?" i snapped back as she nodded her head. i rolled my eyes as i turned to bokuto, of course he had that same grin on his face.