Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy

Name: Life Renovations 

Author: windseeker2305

Word Count: 288,592

Genre: Fantasy, AU, Royalty, Mates, Mpreg (second book), creatures.

Warning: Heavy on the Dumbledore and Ron Bashing!

Status: Completed 

Summary: At times people are forced to evolve in order to survive. Sometimes people must be free in order to thrive. After a summer of torture with the Dursleys, Harry falls into a self induced magical coma. Draco-who holds a hidden torch for him-jumps in to help. There they meet and decide many things that could very well change the Wizarding World forever.

Opinion: I started off with a drarry, cause I feel like it's the most iconic ship, and I started with this fic because it is by far the best one I have read from this pairing. Like yes there have been some amazing ones, but shit this is seriously like a book of its own. 

The author is so freaking talented, they really paint a picture of a whole other world, a completely unique plot, and it is so interesting. The best part about this fic, for me at least, is that it is a mashup of royalty, mates, action, adventure, politics (idk what it is with me and political HP but I live for it). 

This is a must read fic for any Drarry die hard out there. It really takes the ship to the next level. The relationship development between the two is amazing. All the character, whether HP or OG, are so wel written. 

Best Part? It's a series! 

Best Part part 2? It also has Mpreg in the second book for those of y'all interested...if not then just stick with the first book, its still amazing all on its own. 

This series really takes you on a journey, from Hogwarts to a new realm filled with a new race of people for Drarry to rule over. It is just so beautiful, and honestly if someone told me that this is actually what HP was originally, I would 100% believe it because it's just THAT GOOD!

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/445263/chapters/761491

Give the author some love!!

Stay Safe!