Plogue

It was just a typical day at school, Just that there was no afternoon practice because the basketball club of Karasuno requested the gym for today. Which saddened Kageyama but hey, They'll just find a spot to practice later. There was no doubt that Hinata was gonna wanna practice with him.

As he was walking to his seat, His internal monologue was abruptly interrupted by his sensei saying

"Kageyama-kun, May i speak to you after class?"

In which kageyama replied with a soft "Okay sensei" and a bow while heading to his seat.

~

After his class ended, Kageyama quietly approached his teacher and asked "What is that you wanted to speak with me with sensei?"

His sensei looked at him with a disgruntled look and took out Kageyama's latest assignment that was graded with a Incircled 39 on the very top of the page. At seeing his mark, Kageyama choose to look around at everything else with a frown while, avoiding his teacher gaze.

"Kageyama-kun. I know that with your busy with your volleyball pratice and all that, but Your marks are on thin ice. I personally would've Helped you with studying but I am quite busy these days, So I have no choice, But To Assign you to a Tutor-" Kageyama opened his mouth to say something But his Sensei Caught him off with a;

"Unless you wanna fail this semester and risk not going to nationals with your team." She finished with a pointed look at Him.

No nationals? No no this cannot happen. He thought.

"Is there really nothing else I can do? Sensei, I can just study on my own." He replied

"No, Kageyama-kun. You've said that before, but Hardly anything changed. " She retorted, After 5 seconds, Kageyama sighed and slowly accepted his faith, because He is not about to argue with a teacher.

"Okay, Sensei. But really? Theres no other way? " Kageyama continued persisting and His Sensei sighed

"If there was I wouldve done it. And stop arguing, child. Your tutoring session gonna start next week, either during lunch break or afterclass. I'll Tell you once We get it settled. " His Sensei said while putting away his assignment back onto Her table. And Kageyama took that as his cue to leave, With a quick bow and a thank you, Kageyama took his leave And headed straight to the vending machines.

"Hey Tsukki, are you sure Your gonna do tutoring for extra credits? " Yamaguchi said while sitting down to his friend, Tsukishima.

"Yes, Yamaguchi. Stop doubting me" Tsukishima replied with a wave of his hand

"Hehe, Im not doubting you. But are you sure your patience can handle it? You literally cant deal with The freak duo already. What if The person you tutor is dumber than them? " Yamaguchi Snickered

"Haha. Very Funny Yamaguchi. Im sure there's no one worser with Hinata and King already. " Tsukishima replied, Slipping his headphones on and rolling his eyes.

"Whatever you say Tsukki. "

~

Rewritten version