<Friends don't look at friends that way>

"Y/N?"

"Huh?" She stated while opening her eyes.
"The food is ready." Jin said.
"Oh, thank you." She replied while smiling. As soon as Yoongi heard the word food, he got up and ran to the kitchen. "Man, that boy only chooses when he wants to wake up." Y/N thought to herself.

"I thought you were sleepy." She stated.
"I am, but now I'm hungry." He said while coming back to the couch with his food and sitting down.
"You can't even sit at the table to eat?" Jin complained at Yoongi.
"Yeah, yeah... give me a break since we had a long day of practice." Yoongi replied.

Y/N rolled her eyes at Yoongi but smiled right after. She got up, got her food, and thanked Jin, of course.
As she sat at the bar and talked to Jin, the rest of the boys came in and grabbed their food while making their way to the couches. "Are you kidding me? Apparently Y/N is the only one here that isn't rude." Jin yells.
The boys laugh and Y/N tries to hide her laugh.

When they got done with dinner, the boys decided to get some sleep except for Yoongi who was watching tv on the couch. Y/N helped Jin with the dishes and thanked him again for the delicious meal, he decided to get some rest too. So that left her with Yoongi.

"Hiya, what are you watching?" She asked while sitting next to him. "Cartoons." He replies while yawning.
"How are you feeling?" She questioned.
"Ok, but I could use some wine." He responded making her giggle.
"I'll get us some." She said.

She grabbed two glasses and a bottle of red wine for them. "Is red wine ok?" She asked. "Yeah... it's my favorite actually." He replied. She giggled and smiled slightly as she looked at the bottle. "What is it?" He curiously asked.
"Oh, this is the same wine we drank on New Years...it reminded me of that night." She explained while admiring the memory.

"Oh, yeah... that was an interesting night. Everyone was ridiculously drunk except for us." He replied. She giggled and said, "It was fun though... do you remember our talk we had on the balcony?" "Yeah, we talked about our aspirations." He responded. "Have yours changed at all?" She questioned while she poured the dark wine into the glasses.

"I'm not sure, I haven't really had the time to think about it... have yours changed?" He asked. "Nope." She answered and slightly laughed as she passed him a glass. "Thank you." He murmured. "I'm so ready for vacation." He stated. "I am too, it's going to be so much fun!" She exclaimed.

They both drank their wine and enjoyed each other's company like always. Y/N couldn't help but feel different around him after New Years, she felt really content and calm around him, but she didn't know if he felt the same. Yoongi kept closing his eyes and opening them back up as Y/N quietly giggled at him.

"What?" He asked while looking like he was about to pass out. "You look like you're about to fall asleep with your head up." She replied while laughing.
"Oh, I'm fine... wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "Sure! Does howl's moving castle sound good?" She questioned.
"Sure, whatever you want!" He responded while grabbing a blanket for both of them.

Y/N hated to admit it, but out of all of the boys, she was closest to Yoongi. They could always talk to each other about anything and would often share their struggles and problems, He was truly her best friend. Yoongi cuddled up to Y/N as they watched the film.
Not to her surprise, Yoongi fell asleep pretty quickly.

Y/N felt her eyes start to close as she fell asleep right then.

Y/N's POV:

I woke up and saw the ocean in front of my eyes, there was a beautiful screen door with an amazing view of the beach. "Wow." I whispered. It looked like it was afternoon, I had no idea what I was doing waking up in the afternoon. "Hey, Y/N!" Yoongi exclaimed. "Oh, hey!" I replied.
"Are you ready to go?" He asked.
"Uh..." I looked down and saw that I was wearing a while flowy dress.
"Yeah!" I responded. We got into a cab and drove in the city for a while.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"We're going to a restaurant." He replied. We got out of the car and went into the restaurant, we sat down outside and looked at the menu. There was a perfect view of the ocean.
"The view is so pretty." I stated.
"Yeah, but I have a better view." He said while smiling at me, he was facing me.
I just giggled and he said, "You look gorgeous." "Thank you." I shyly replied. We had a wonderful time as we finished our champagne and our grilled shrimp. "Would you like to take a walk on the beach?" He asked.
"Of course!" I responded. We walked down the beach and he suddenly stopped. I turned to face him and I had a confused look on my face. "I always knew it was you." He stated while he began to lean in to kiss me.
I started to lean in too as everything went black.

"Y/N!"
"Huh?" I stated while slowly opening my eyes, adjusting to the light.
Wow this is complete déjà vu.
"Wake up!" Yoongi shouted as he shook my shoulders. "I'm awake, I'm awake." I grumpily replied.

I sighed and thought,
now I really like him.

*chapter end*